I pray Jimbo stays at FSU forever......

Jimbo is garbage. He's been at FSwho for 6 years now running that offense and the offense is mediocre at best. Manual is a 5th year Senior who still can't read a defense or go through his progressions. Trickett has been at FSwho with Jimbo for the same 6 years and their O-line continues to suck. Everyone raves about this mighty FSwho defense but their stats are completely bogus. When you start your season against Charleston Southern, Murray State, and Wake Forest all at home most defenses will look great in the stat department. This was FSwho's best chance to get to the show and they **** the bed once again with the easiest schedule they've ever had.

I picked UF to stomp FSwho just like they did because UF had been in dog fights all year and they found ways to win. Their only loss was to UGA which they should have won and UGA would stomp FSwho too. Jimbo has a defeatist mentality which was evident when he said in 2010 that he was going to water down FSwho's schedule. That watered down schedule this year burnt them in the long run. UF crushed their spirit with all that talent they have?

I hope FSwho fans continue to make excuses for this clown while Jimbo continues to blames his short comings on the players while he loses 2-4 games every year. There's a reason this man had been a career OC until FSwho took a chance on him. LSU fans tried to warn FSwho fans what they were getting in Jimbo...

Advertisement
Some of you guys are insane. You pray he is there forever, this is the best season they have had in how many years and you want him to be there forever.

Fisher is a good coach who will recruit well, I would love it if he left and they replaced him with someone who couldn't recruit as well.

If they keep this system in place, I expect 2-3 losses a year from them, with the occasional BCS Game. I preferred the Bowden system with 4-5.

Bobby Petrino can't recruit but the guy can coach. I rather face a Jimbo led 5* team than Petrino led 5* team. Imagine what he could do with a team full of top flight athletes.

I rather face a 5* Jimbo team than a 3* Petrino team! At Arkansas, it wasn't known as a hotbed of talent - and in three years Petrino was ROCKIN'.

I'd hate to see him at FSU. SOB'd be rackin' 'em up.

He can't drive a motorcycle worth a *****, but he can coach!

Some of you guys are insane. You pray he is there forever, this is the best season they have had in how many years and you want him to be there forever.

Fisher is a good coach who will recruit well, I would love it if he left and they replaced him with someone who couldn't recruit as well.

If they keep this system in place, I expect 2-3 losses a year from them, with the occasional BCS Game. I preferred the Bowden system with 4-5.

If they get rid of him they'll throw a **** load of money at a legit coach. If they want to be the new VT that's fine by me

Wow.

They wouldn't be VT, they would have better talent and have a higher ceiling. VT tops out because of the talent they have, FSU will always amass better talent then VT.

Potato

2-3 losses and an occasional BCS game describes the VT program exactly for the past decade

If they get rid of him they'll throw a **** load of money at a legit coach. If they want to be the new VT that's fine by me

Wow.

They wouldn't be VT, they would have better talent and have a higher ceiling. VT tops out because of the talent they have, FSU will always amass better talent then VT.

Potato

2-3 losses and an occasional BCS game describes the VT program exactly for the past decade

Tomato.

So you don't think Fisher at FSU will have more success then VT? This guy is better then Beamer and recruits a lot better. If Fisher chokes that is on him, but he has that program pretty darn good if you ask me.

He also beat Miami the last 3 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Wow.

Potato

Tomato.

So you don't think Fisher at FSU will have more success then VT? This guy is better then Beamer and recruits a lot better. If Fisher chokes that is on him, but he has that program pretty darn good if you ask me.

Wait, you think Jimbo is a better coach then Beamer?

Wow.

Potato

Tomato.

Exactly describe VTs program as FSUs potential with Jimbo

Argue FSU will be more successful than VT

Wow.

Potato

Tomato.

Virginia has also beaten us 4 of the last 6 games. I think that says more about us than FSU.

Wow.

Potato

Tomato.

Wait, you think Jimbo is a better coach then Beamer?

I think he will have more success then Beamer, better coach not sure. FSU and VT are not the same program, FSU has an advantage.

Advertisement

Wow.

Potato

Tomato.

Exactly describe VTs program as FSUs potential with Jimbo

Argue FSU will be more successful than VT

Cucumber.

Didn't answer question. Back what up? I think Beamer is going to lose his reigns on his program and success. 10 games used to be VT's bench mark, I think those days are done with certain teams picking up the slack. I think FSU will have a better record and have more success then VT. Just a hunch.

Meh. Less to do with Jimbo and more to do with EJ Manuel. If Mack Brown can win a championship - albeit with a transcendent college QB - almost any mediocre coach with a QB has a chance.

Cant wait for next year in Trailerhassee....they are going to have a new young QB, and almost our whole team will be back.

I wouldn't bet the farm on us. More than likely anyone they have at QB will have Heisman numbers against us, and Morris has yet to beat a good or top 25 team, ever. They keep out recruiting us, so they will keep beating us. :(

Wow.

Potato

Tomato.

Virginia has also beaten us 4 of the last 6 games. I think that says more about us than FSU.

Irrelevant fact, he still beat us the last 3 years. He is improving the team from where Bowden left them.

You guys are misunderstanding what I am saying.

1. Fisher is a good coach,

2. Fisher is a very good recruiter,

3. Fisher will have success at FSU

4. Obviously I rather have him then an elite coach at FSU but the guy can coach and run a program. He will keep recruiting and recruiting and recruiting, he will hire the right guys to coach with him too. They will have a bunch of success but whether they choke or not, that is on them.

Last edited:
Meh. Less to do with Jimbo and more to do with EJ Manuel. If Mack Brown can win a championship - albeit with a transcendent college QB - almost any mediocre coach with a QB has a chance.

Cant wait for next year in Trailerhassee....they are going to have a new young QB, and almost our whole team will be back.

I wouldn't bet the farm on us. More than likely anyone they have at QB will have Heisman numbers against us, and Morris has yet to beat a good or top 25 team, ever. They keep out recruiting us, so they will keep beating us. :(

insert female shoulder pic

Advertisement
This is what I am LOVING about Golden and Co. So far...

Denzel Perryman - 3 star Perryman was a 4 star everywhere but rivals and stars mean nothing just look at a kids offer sheet that will tell you more about the kid.
Eddie Johnson - 2 star
Gabe Terry - no stars Terry was a 3 star except on scout
Rayshawn Jenkins - 2 star 3 star as well
Herb Waters - 3 stars 4 star and high 3 on scout. ESPN had Waters as a late bloomer with lots of potential and he had a lot of good offers...
Olsen Pierre - 2 stars Great find by golden
LaDarius Gunter - 2 stars Great find by golden
Rashawn Scott - 2 stars Great find

Not only are these guys proving themselves to be excellent talent evaluators but they are showing they can develop talent

Jimmy Gaines
Clive Walford
Brandon McGee

Are examples of guys who were thought to be lost causes under the previous regime, but have continued to improve under Golden.

Jimbo is a star ***** and just happens to have a phenomenal defensive coordinator, but the kids don't play for him the way our kids play for Golden, and I've already seen Golden dig up more buried treasure than Jimbo has in his entire tenure.

Just wait until 2014, it's gonna be on and poppin

Golden is a great recruiter and talent finder but gameday coaching must improve if Miami wants to win 10 or 11 games a year...

Second time I see this today.

What is the HC responsible for on Game Day?

Advertisement
"Golden is going to have this roster loaded and the defense will be a strength not a weakness real soon."

That is embarrassing. Need to get some Hillary wipes.

Guy is a small step above Jeff Bowden.

If Jimbo leaves, Petrino is their HC. That would be bad for us.

Not if the Hurricanes have Butch Davis.

Petrino would prefer another motorcycle ride before playing against Butch and his teams.

Jimbo has sold his soul to win at all costs. He will be defined this year without crab legs

Advertisement
Back