Off-Topic I NEVER liked Limp Bizkit, but...

Garnacho

Senior
their set at Lollapalooza was the biggest surprise of the weekend. Their guitarist was always a badazz but Durst's new non-douchebag "dad vibes" persona actually makes the band a lot more tongue and cheek and likable. Nookie is at 33:10 but you need to watch the intro

Last edited:
Advertisement
carson daly pop GIF

Saw a documentary on 99' Woodstock where the guy who put it together said Durst started the riot LOL.

99' Woodstock makes the Fyre Festival look like a walk in the park...a literal trust fund baby, puke infested, raging dumpster fire, rape fest, $h!t show...literally.

Advertisement
Mad respect to the posters in this thread but.. **** NO to limp bizkit. I even had their album for about 5 minutes.

Didn't he try to start a fight with another singer then backed out.

Advertisement
Been watching on Hulu. Was watching the Foo Fighters last night. Not a huge fan of theirs, but the seem to put on a good show.

Scott Staph or whatever from Creed I think.
Stapp is the epitome of a Douchebag....My former Wife's boss, was a Radiologist in FWB, and his Son was the bassist...had a Gold Record hanging in his office. I played in a Softball league in Orlando from 02-04....and Stapp also played in the league....Total Azzwipe...Creed is from Tallahassee.....F them

Stapp is the epitome of a Douchebag....My former Wife's boss, was a Radiologist in FWB, and his Son was the bassist...had a Gold Record hanging in his office. I played in a Softball league in Orlando from 02-04....and Stapp also played in the league....Total Azzwipe...Creed is from Tallahassee.....F them
Best possible outcome from those two asshats fighting..

wOVhANk.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back