I need some help please

P-Tizzle

All ACC
Premium
I have PS4. When COD: MW2 came out in 2022, I purchased it from GameStop. Then when MW3 came out, I purchased it from the PS store from my PS4. Since I downloaded MW3 and have played it, I have been unable to play MW2 campaign. I can play Warzone, Private Match, multiplayer but not the campaign.

So I uninstalled all of MW2, reinstalled it, again everything works except the campaign.

So I uninstalled MW3 and MW2 and only reinstalled MW2 from disc. But it makes me install MW3. So I still can’t play MW2 campaign. What gives? Also, I have a 2TB extended hard drive. Thank you in advance for anything you can help with.

Pic from convo w/ wife for attention.

IMG_1257.jpeg

Advertisement
i have a similar issue as well it wants the licensing agreement for the disc but won't read the disc cause its loaded from online.

I have PS4. When COD: MW2 came out in 2022, I purchased it from GameStop. Then when MW3 came out, I purchased it from the PS store from my PS4. Since I downloaded MW3 and have played it, I have been unable to play MW2 campaign. I can play Warzone, Private Match, multiplayer but not the campaign.

So I uninstalled all of MW2, reinstalled it, again everything works except the campaign.

So I uninstalled MW3 and MW2 and only reinstalled MW2 from disc. But it makes me install MW3. So I still can’t play MW2 campaign. What gives? Also, I have a 2TB extended hard drive. Thank you in advance for anything you can help with.

View attachment 282540
Also Add me: Activation ID Bluedragon349#3757078

View attachment 282540
Tell your wife I for one don’t know what the **** you’re talking about

Ew Reaction GIF by Martha of Miami

Advertisement

View attachment 282540
I would get a PS2 and a copy of NCAA 08… problem solved

You have to make sure you’ve downloaded everything for MW3, all 100+ gigs, skins and everything or they won’t let you play any previous MW games. They’re basically forcing everyone to download MW3 in its entirety. There’s also something called MW HQ they’re making everyone use now. I don’t play MW but people have been complaining about it.

P.S. just go get a PS5 it’s worth it. I’m playing Alan Wake 2 on PS5 right now and graphics are insane.

View attachment 282540
ayo what's up with her?

calls us losers, but doesn't know adarius hayes... smh my head

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 282540
She apparently doesn't think highly of CIS or COD. Wait, you're on CIS and also play COD and she married you.

What does that make her?

Advertisement
Back