I need me a Nick Saban

Advertisement
Did you watch his interview from the game they won by blowout? That’s a no mercy, no remorse type of coach. Told them they had kids that could never play at Bama on practice squad or nothing.

Savages breed savages

Tough talk from a guy with the most loaded roster imaginable getting handled by Citadel at halftime. Bet you like little Nicky to talk dirty to you don't you?

What do you considered getting handled? Because I seen a squad that slept on citadel and ain’t take em serious at all. Once they locked in they blew them out.

Tied 10-10 at half time. Citadel threw 2 passes the entire game. Citadel ran 4.7ypc as a one dimensional team vs a ridiculous front 7. This is a team that has a total of 4x 3* recruits TOTAL in 4 years. Kudos to Saban for building a recruiting empire but the talent gap between him and everyone but maybe Clemson is so ridiculous it's not even funny.

Oh sht, you want a nick saban? You should have said something, I have a few. I think they're under the sofa or maybe behind the dresser. Anyway, I'll pull one out and dust him off you.

Advertisement
It is unpatriotic to run up the score as against the Citadel. Saban is un-American.

Far more savage Mike Leach would have more respect for our troops than that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you watch his interview from the game they won by blowout? That’s a no mercy, no remorse type of coach. Told them they had kids that could never play at Bama on practice squad or nothing.

Savages breed savages
Give some chick from Portland supporting the theory of 4 genders of jellyfish this roster and she stomps citadel

Saban was a ***** with the dolphins, when boosters pay for your whole roster it doesn’t make you a good coach

Give some chick from Portland supporting the theory of 4 genders of jellyfish this roster and she stomps citadel

Saban was a ***** with the dolphins, when boosters pay for your whole roster it doesn’t make you a good coach

Nope, Saban didn't work in his 2 NFL seasons and he never will. So, according to you, Saban is also not a good college coach. His 20 plus seasons there indicates otherwise. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Saban.

If you don't want Saban to coach your college team, you don't want to win.

If he is coaching for any other team, you hate him.

So you know he's that good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I dislike all the psussy *** personalities we've hired at HC since the 90's.

It's like the :neonu: has gone out of it's way to only hire Mr. Rogers clones as football corch.

Nope, Saban didn't work in his 2 NFL seasons and he never will. So, according to you, Saban is also not a good college coach. His 20 plus seasons there indicates otherwise. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Saban.

If you don't want Saban to coach your college team, you don't want to win.

If he is coaching for any other team, you hate him.

So you know he's that good.
That wasn’t what the original post was about was it ?

Advertisement
Back