I need a cigarette...

Advertisement
I knew we were horrible at the field position game but bottom 5? Man oh man.

If we improve on that just a tiny bit and cut down on dumb turnovers we can win 10 games just based on that.

Was talking to friends about this around signing day when they saw all the buzz about our punter. Made a joke is he our best commit and I said he actually may end up being. Our punting was awful and cost us games no doubt. Your defense can’t start on it’s side of the field all year and still win games. Richt and our ST blew the whole season!

Advertisement
"... Those that can’t live up to our standard have to find a different place to play.”

Now this is probably my most favorite quote from Diaz thus far! I just hope he stands by this word.

When you force kids to meet the standard or get the f*xk out the way, it creates a whole new level of competition on the team.

Bling this out and this can be it.
art.bcs.gi.jpg

Amen to that. It’s one thing to have poor time of possession and be a quick strike O, and quite another to have poor time of possession and a NO strike O. Imagine if we actually score more AND our time of possession goes up.

What a concept.

Something for special teams TD's or special teams blocked kicks would be appropriate.

Advertisement
“There are a million places where you can be good, just not UM. Here, you have to be great. There are 130 colleges where being good is acceptable. Those that can’t live up to our standard have to find a different place to play.”

I'm holding you to this Manny! Seek shelter elsewhere!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back