I missed the 1st hour....

SayWhat

Sophomore
Premium
Due to the baseball game.

What I watched, it wasn't perfect and there were some plays made and missed. Some bigger than others, Knighton and the 4th down call at midfield were painful.

I'm not into moral victories, but that was better than I thought it would be. I didn't expect to win and we didn't. I thought there was a fair chance they'd blow us out, they didn't.

Next game, there's some things to build on here.

Advertisement
Luckily for you this was a god**** near 4 hour game so you only missed a quarter.

Why on top of all the misery that Miami inflicts on us do the games have to last a near half a ******* day?!?!

Luckily for you this was a god**** near 4 hour game so you only missed a quarter.

Why on top of all the misery that Miami inflicts on us do the games have to last a near half a ******* day?!?!
Do you not see the size of these TV contracts? We’re going to continue to see 4 hour games and every year the average game is going to be 15 minutes longer until we’re at 5-6 hour games.

Got to the game to see them go up by two TD's and I literally thought, here we go, about to get punked again.

Played back, showed some fight, and the defense did well considering what UNC had been doing weekly prior to us.

TVD, he bounced back and the receivers and TE"e caught more than most of the games this season. Running game was dog**** and it didn't help that we were playing from behind once again.

Missed what I'm understanding was yet another 4 attempts inside the five, starting on the 1? Glad I missed it and I'm sorry, have some pride OL (if this is misplaced as I didn't see it), get some m'fing push. My old *** could've moved the man in front of me, get it done.

Still, from what I saw I don't understand a lot of the *****ing. We can't change what happened before but we showed up and competed. Defense didn't have collosal breakdowns and the offense took a lot of what was there.

The season marches on and they haven't quit while showing they can improve. Build on it, nothing really to be embarrassed about tonight (4 downs from the 1 maybe) in my opinion.

Lastly, you could feel the pain within Knighton as he lost that ball and kept trying to get it back after the play was dead. Then he laid on his back putting his hands over his face. He knew how big that was and the linebacker made a play, but it's still on him. He's killing himself for it right now, feel for the young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back