I miss these Hurricanes

BornAcaneDieAcane

Redshirt Freshman
[video=youtube;oOrjbNvr9XA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOrjbNvr9XA[/video]

This is what we need to get back to. During the 80's, 90's, and early 00's, opposing teams needed validation on how good they were by playing us. If they won or played us tough, they knew they were good or on the right track.

Advertisement
Chris " He Booty " Rix...lol man look how many future NFL players are on the field

I think Richt is going to get us back to that style of play. It finally seems like he is going to let these kids play with some attitude.

Been saying it for years....that team was an average qb away from a chip. I loved the 86, 91-92, 94, aand the 01 defne, but the defense this year??????? God i wish they would of played usc, lsu, or oklahoma this yr. Hope it isn't because of my green and orange shades, but the u would have killed them.....with an avg qb(and a healthy gore lol)

Advertisement
That defense was nasty! If Coker would have been thinking players instead of plays and put Berlin in the gun from the get go we might have won it all!

That defense was nasty! If Coker would have been thinking players instead of plays and put Berlin in the gun from the get go we might have won it all!

After the second half against Florida, he should've never lined up behind center.

Nothing like the teams from the 80's and 90's. Those teams were the best to watch. They played with passion, attitude and heart.

Been saying it for years....that team was an average qb away from a chip. I loved the 86, 91-92, 94, aand the 01 defne, but the defense this year??????? God i wish they would of played usc, lsu, or oklahoma this yr. Hope it isn't because of my green and orange shades, but the u would have killed them.....with an avg qb(and a healthy gore lol)

Berlin was fine - Coker's offense was atrocious.

Advertisement
Every time this game is mentioned, two things come to mind: Sean Taylor at his peak at Miami (looked like we were playing D with 12 men, the extra man being another Sean Taylor!), and that hit on Roscoe Parrish. I thought they ended his career on that play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I played with Darrell McClover in high school Coconut Creek... he was big and fast... very athletic... This were some great times...

Berlin was fine - Coker's offense was atrocious.
berlin was a shotgun qb

any time we put him in the shotgun the dude was on fire (see the second half of the UF game) coker was trying to fit a round peg into a square hole, berlin is not an under the center qb, we should have left him in the gun because he was dominant

either way its ancient history now

Would Love to get back to that talent level again. Not just multiple 1st rounders on d and offense but multiple pro bowlers at that.

Advertisement
Back