I met Robert Stafford today

Advertisement
He was on his way to visit Kentucky. I talked with his dad, him and uncle. He said he likes UM and the Staff. Dad said his mom wants him to stay home. I think UCF might be a dark horse. He was a very nice young man. Well spoken and personable.
Did you provide him any "resources" to join Miami?

I meet Robert Stafford today​

He was on his way to visit Kentucky. I talked with his dad, him and uncle. He said he likes UM and the Staff. Dad said his mom wants him to stay home. I think UCF might be a dark horse. He was a very nice young man. Well spoken and personable.
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Advertisement
As i said in his thread, we should win this one with some room to spare. Really good athlete to add to the DB room. But im sure teams like Arkansas are gonna give him to 5 star treatment and sometimes that's very appealing. Alex Collins for example got mesmerized by hogville

Advertisement
Advertisement
As i said in his thread, we should win this one with some room to spare. Really good athlete to add to the DB room. But im sure teams like Arkansas are gonna give him to 5 star treatment and sometimes that's very appealing. Alex Collins for example got mesmerized by hogville
I don’t know I think they like us but I also think they are looking around hard.

I just ran into Robert Stafford! He saw I was a Canes fan and was talking about how he met a Canes fan named Brad earlier who had **** breath
Might be true I just traveled nine hours back from Dublin Ireland

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back