I made a Miami vs Louisville Hype Video

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice job! I'd say for the future, speed up the transitions on the clips. Too much time looking at blank black screens.
Thx man appreciate the suggestions, are you referring to the front half/the back half/or all the black screens?

Just came from a L'ville page. They think the only way we won last year was their own bad luck and play. They got good receivers but if our guys will just turn the **** around and play the dam ball, and our WRs get open, catch the ball and block downfield and we should be able to hurt em. That'll open up the run game.

Last edited:
Just came from a L'ville page. They think the only way we won last year was their own bad luck and play. They got good receivers but if our guys will just turn the **** around and play the dam ball, and our WRs get open, catch the ball and block download and we should be able to hurt em. That'll open up the run game.
go link them this video :ROFLMAO:

weigh in ufc 209 GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just came from a L'ville page. They think the only way we won last year was their own bad luck and play. They got good receivers but if our guys will just turn the **** around and play the dam ball, and our WRs get open, catch the ball and block downfield and we should be able to hurt em. That'll open up the run game.

They think “luck and bad play” caused them to give up 50 to Dan Enos? You and 10 other guys wouldn’t give up 50.

I’ve seen many far far worse. Good songs are key. These idiots put their boys mixtape in the backround. Old school hip hop. THE KEY!

Advertisement
I’ve seen many far far worse. Good songs are key. These idiots put their boys mixtape in the backround. Old school hip hop. THE KEY!
The only question old school hip hop is the answer too is 'what is terrible music for $100?'

Advertisement
Back