I love Williams / DJ / Bandy

Advertisement
In one game Williams showed me he's more of a QB than we've had for the last 10 years.
He needs to learn to throw it away but outside that I think he played great.
DJ / Bandy go 10000% all the time . Old school canes

No one will point this moment out but there was a time that DJ rolled out for a block to protect Williams and got obliterated. But he did it. And that right there is heart

The key to winning in college football is utilozing the TE, we did it in the first half and a little in the second . We need to do it more

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clever. Williams played well feel better? offense had every opportunity to win the game. Franks is terrible and still made one throw, Jarren made 0.
Had 0 TOs, first start, got sack 11 times, the only real problem I see with Jarren is holding the ball to long, which is not crazy bad. He was very accurate and threw to guys in stride. He will be straight

Had 0 TOs, first start, got sack 11 times, the only real problem I see with Jarren is holding the ball to long, which is not crazy bad. He was very accurate and threw to guys in stride. He will be straight
Jarren played poor dude, holding the ball and just running around is a big problem. Oline was bad but Jarren never let it rip. I have no idea if he can play after tonight. he showed nothing with multiple opportunities. The defense gave him another turnover in the last minutes of the game

He hit guys in stride , didn't turn the ball over (yes he could have thrown the ball away but I guarantee you if that was Malik getting sacked he would have thrown it up for an interception) he stepped up in the pocket, didn't do anything dumb, and seemed composed. I like

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back