I love this short profile/interview of Mario Cristobal..

Advertisement
Advertisement
excellent point by mario

all coaches should self scout and be willing to adapt their philosophy, improve weakness in individual players and improve any deficiencies in their approach

one year before the playoffs joe gibbs identified what worked best in his offense and settled on those plays for the playoffs. It paid dividends.

i know some are going to say that top programs already do this but do they really do all of this outside of alabaga? watching georgia play michigan made me think that they will largely do the same thing and strategies against alabaga in a week that they did a month ago and i believe they will get beat again.

i can't tell you how sick it made me to see our coaches and players repeat the same mistakes and remain stuck in the same foolish tendencies and strategies.

Advertisement
the asiatic mind is cunning like this. first they get ahold of your laundry then your economic system.

Reggie White once said we could turn a watch into a VCR.... Im still trying to get that done

Last edited:
Advertisement
Reggie White once said we could turn a watch into a VCR.... I still trying to get that done
jack-nicholson-the-shining.gif

Advertisement
Back