I love the comments at the end.....embrace the hate.

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1563834425785.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
***** them all, they hated us first and foremost because we were very good and we kicked everybody's ***. The swagger just rubbed it in their face that we were the best. Running up the score was the norm in college football but when we did it the righteous hypocrites enacted a double standard with the U. A small school from S. FL with not much money was cleaning clock on a regular basis with the NCAA giants. Let them hate, who the fvck cares. Hope Manny takes us back to the glory days... even if it will rekindle the hate.

Would be interesting to see how Oklahoma, Penn State, USC, Indiana and Fla. State ran up scores on other teams. ND got their ire , but hopefully they will compare Manny with JJ, when our 2019 edition , shows their product.

1986 Canes in the Orange Bowl.

Not a better experience you will ever have watching football, and that includes watching Marino's Fins!

Advertisement
Would be interesting to see how Oklahoma, Penn State, USC, Indiana and Fla. State ran up scores on other teams. ND got their ire , but hopefully they will compare Manny with JJ, when our 2019 edition , shows their product.
Nebraska, Oklahoma etc did it for years beating teams by 70/80 points and nobody cared. OSU, Penn State nobody cared but the U embarrased the overrated holier than thou Notre Dame all **** broke loose. Joke em if they can't take a f..k!

I think fondly back to those times. We were hated because we were gonna do unspeakable things to whatever unfortunate team that was on the scheduled.

Now with that said, I hope Rick Reilly's wife has him attend a weekly cuckold sessions.

I remember in the early 90's meeting an ******* who was a prison guard. We were all talking CFB and someone mentioned Miami looking like they were going to do it again and said I must be happier than a pig in schitt. The ******* instantly said, "Miami?! They're nothing but n******s an sp**s." I casually chimed in that i was currently attending and they were the best academic school in the state and asked where he went. Thus ended the conversation.

Advertisement
Frankly I have always thought that the camo outfits were over the top. I understand why people found that offensive. That said I find every Notre Dame football team offensive.

Idiotic post. WHY is wearing camo "over the top" or "offensive"? I was at UM in 1986, plenty of people had camouflage clothing. WHY is wearing that type of clothing "offensive"?

Frankly I have always thought that the camo outfits were over the top. I understand why people found that offensive. That said I find every Notre Dame football team offensive.

What you should've found as being "over the top" is the racist **** them ****'s from pedophile state was saying and trying to do. Its a reason jimmy got up and dipped out with the team. And you probably could hardly find an article addressing that, but you'll find plenty about us!

Advertisement
***** them all, they hated us first and foremost because we were very good and we kicked everybody's ***. The swagger just rubbed it in their face that we were the best. Running up the score was the norm in college football but when we did it the righteous hypocrites enacted a double standard with the U. A small school from S. FL with not much money was cleaning clock on a regular basis with the NCAA giants. Let them hate, who the fvck cares. Hope Manny takes us back to the glory days... even if it will rekindle the hate.

Exactly, we kept messing up the money for the security & exchange commission conference, but our boy manny doesnt give a damyum about what they calls us while we winning, as long as we winners. He knows exactly what its suppose to look like, its ingrained in his brain. He'll make the True Miami Hurricanes proud!

It was never the clothing, and they made up the part about criminal activity. At very least they took what was normal among football teams across the country and vilified Miami for it.

I really think people underestimate how much it was about race and culture. People didn't like the dancing and they really didn't like black kids dancing. But that's uncomfortable to say so they made up the thing about players being criminals which made it ok to hate Miami.

Advertisement
Back