I love the Chain.

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
I love the fire and emotion that thing brings when we get a turnover. All those defensive dudes want to wear that chain. I think we should alternate each year between The "U" and The Sebastian chain. Offense should wear it too, for a TD only. I read some want to do away with it. WTF? That **** is cool. Swagger...
Thoughts?

Advertisement
I love the fire and emotion that thing brings when we get a turnover. All those defensive dudes want to wear that chain. I think we should alternate each year between The "U" and The Sebastian chain. Offense should wear it too, for a TD only. I read some want to do away with it. WTF? That **** is cool. Swagger...
Thoughts?
Yoo you drunk. Go yo *** to sleep

I'll be very surprised if Manolo doesn't come up with some perk for the offense scoring a TD or making an impact play. It's more difficult on offense to be fair to everyone. You almost have to break it down by position. I'd like to see something for a back that breaks a run over 25 yards, a WR that makes a catch for over 40 yards, a pancake block, and for recovering a teammates fumble. Maybe they get a sticker on their helmet belittling the opponent for each impact play. We can start off with a crying gator on 8/24.
They may decide it's better to keep it team oriented and do it by total points in the game for the offense. The possibilities are endless.

As for the OP, the chain ain't going nowhere. That's crazy talk. It will be TNM this year if I had to guess. You have to take advantage of the slogan while it's hot. There's no sense in using the hurricane warning flag or an actual hurricane yet.

The famous poet 2Pac once said, "revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pu$$y." In my wildest dreams, I'd like to see a turnover chain made specifically for the UF game. A hommage to 50 years of them being the most hated team we play and also Jim Kelly. A gator eating his own boogers. We should have Jim Kelly at the game putting the chain around the neck of each player getting a turnover. I think there's going to be several. Nothing would **** them off more. Their fan base would completely loose their minds. What a sweet sweet comeback to the gator flop it would be... to run up the score on them while flaunting a chain of their mascot eating boogers.

Advertisement
I'll be very surprised if Manolo doesn't come up with some perk for the offense scoring a TD or making an impact play. It's more difficult on offense to be fair to everyone. You almost have to break it down by position. I'd like to see something for a back that breaks a run over 25 yards, a WR that makes a catch for over 40 yards, a pancake block, and for recovering a teammates fumble. Maybe they get a sticker on their helmet belittling the opponent for each impact play. We can start off with a crying gator on 8/24.
They may decide it's better to keep it team oriented and do it by total points in the game for the offense. The possibilities are endless.

As for the OP, the chain ain't going nowhere. That's crazy talk. It will be TNM this year if I had to guess. You have to take advantage of the slogan while it's hot. There's no sense in using the hurricane warning flag or an actual hurricane yet.

The famous poet 2Pac once said, "revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pu$$y." In my wildest dreams, I'd like to see a turnover chain made specifically for the UF game. A hommage to 50 years of them being the most hated team we play and also Jim Kelly. A gator eating his own boogers. We should have Jim Kelly at the game putting the chain around the neck of each player getting a turnover. I think there's going to be several. Nothing would **** them off more. Their fan base would completely loose their minds. What a sweet sweet comeback to the gator flop it would be... to run up the score on them while flaunting a chain of their mascot eating boogers.

I sincerely hope that these offense awards will be given AFTER the game is over....because talk about having time consuming drives :oops:

Advertisement
Some of you guys want our sideline to look like they just left a garage sale.

Got 10 players wearing all type of random ****.

Announcer: “And the Canes will run it here to salt away this victory. There we see a shot of QB NKosi Perry on the sideline wearing the oversized Completion Sombrero. He really played a great game, didn’t he, Bill?”

Announcer #2: “That’s right Josh he really did. And we see him there talking to tight end Brevin Jordan, who’s got on the First-Down Catch Crossing-Guard Vest. He was just outstanding today for Miami.”

So what happens if you get a turnover...and return it for a touchdown.

Do you get both chains?

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Yeah, when JT get a 40yd catch I don't want to see him on the sidelines wearing a chain on the next play...I want him on the field for the next play unless he is gassed
I'm guessing it would only be for big plays that result in TD. But then the QB would never get to wear it on passing TDs.

offensive chain would be silly. BUT IF THE OFFENSE SCORES 4 TD's A GAME THEY CAN HAVE THE **** CHAIN. matter a fact, I bet the defense would give the defensive Sebastian chain to the offense!

Advertisement
I sincerely hope that these offense awards will be given AFTER the game is over....because talk about having time consuming drives :oops:
Awards absolutely come after the game - they're called WINS, rest is just for show - all hype - part of the all about me generation

Advertisement

Just have a briefcase - we score - hand out fiddy dollar bills.

Players like liquid rewards - and nothing says liquidity - like cash.

(QUOTE="WhatTheHell, post: 4061793, member: 3355"]
Some of you guys want our sideline to look like they just left a garage sale.

Got 10 players wearing all type of random ****.

Announcer: “And the Canes will run it here to salt away this victory. There we see a shot of QB NKosi Perry on the sideline wearing the oversized Completion Sombrero. He really played a great game, didn’t he, Bill?”

Announcer #2: “That’s right Josh he really did. And we see him there talking to tight end Brevin Jordan, who’s got on the First-Down Catch Crossing-Guard Vest. He was just outstanding today for Miami.”
[/QUOTE]
That sounds great Cotton.

Advertisement
Back