I love Mario but that was inexcusable

Advertisement
lane kiffin fau football GIF
duke-football.jpg

To make matters worse…apparently he did almost the exact same thing in 2018 at the Oregon vs Stanford game. How does one not learn from that?
He doesn't believe in kneel downs I guess? Although I swear I've seen us do some this season.

Advertisement
The old me would cry about this sh*t but I’m accustomed to it with canes football
I expected to lose the whole second half.

But when we got the ball on that last drive and got a few first downs I thought it was over. I should have known better.

Once again cane regression has begun. Gee I guess the culture needs addressing along with the handling of adversity. We’ve seen this scenario for years.

Advertisement
Does this staff even practive having a QB under center and taking a knee? Or acually doing a victory formation?

Literally numb right now like it almost hasnt processed yet

I went from actually caring again to actually following recruiting again to now reaiaing its all meaningless now

This is almost worse that the Fiesta Bowl

Your QB has a stinker, the zebras try to f*ck you all night, still there you are, just one kneel down and you survive. Except to make it interesting you give the zebras and the other team a puncher's chance. It will never make sense to me.

Does this staff even practive having a QB under center and taking a knee? Or acually doing a victory formation?

Literally numb right now like it almost hasnt processed yet

I went from actually caring again to actually following recruiting again to now reaiaing its all meaningless now

This is almost worse that the Fiesta Bowl
This is worse because the Porter flag was something beyond anyone's control.

Advertisement
Back