I love King BUT....

Advertisement
Confused Mouth Open GIF
That guy looks like Asian Jabba the Hut.

Lashlee radically changed our offense so N'Kosi or TVD might be as good or even better (probably not but who knows for sure). Hey, I am happy where we are at but I'd love to see our backups get into a game but our scores have not permitted it. Other teams play freshmen against us and we make them look like stars, or are they stars? Don't know what we cannot see so I hope we blow someone out so N'Kosi and especially TVD or Matocha get some playing time. Also I assume next year Martell might even have his head on straight...
Martell? He's been gone. Opted out and I wouldn't expect him back. I share your sentiment in wanting to see the QBs we are grooming for the future but in my opinion TVD is the only one I'm really interested in seeing right now.

In terms of the QB situation next year I believe it breaks down into the following possibilities.

1) King comes back for a shot at the playoffs, to be in the Heisman race and to have another complete year in P5 on film in what is hopefully a normal off season/regular season.

2) King decides to move on and UM takes another portal QB like Mackenzie etc..

3) King moves on and TVD shows the that he is ready to be the guy in 2021.

4) King moves on and Kosi shows that he can be effective enough in this offense to give TVD 1 more year to be an understudy.

I would overwhelmingly prefer option #1 but option 2 could have intriguing possibilities yet #3 wouldn't surprise me either.

I'm assuming that Lashlee stays. I could easily be wrong but I'm going to go with the thought that Lashlee came here to accomplish something and he has not reached that goal yet. Lash knows that he has a unique opportunity to play a major role in the resuscitation of a long dormant super power and that those HC opportunities will still be there after he accomplishes what he set our to do here on his terms.

OR.....That is super naive on my part and he's gone as soon as the clock reads 0:00 In our last game this year.

The thing that bothers me about that is that Lash never really had the time to truly establish his system here and make the type of impact that he could have made but that is the Cane fan in me talking I suppose. I just don't think he came here to go 1 and out. Who knows? We will see soon enough.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If King doesn’t come back or if we can’t bring Malik Willis in, then I think we in trouble.

Lashlee radically changed our offense so N'Kosi or TVD might be as good or even better (probably not but who knows for sure). Hey, I am happy where we are at but I'd love to see our backups get into a game but our scores have not permitted it. Other teams play freshmen against us and we make them look like stars, or are they stars? Don't know what we cannot see so I hope we blow someone out so N'Kosi and especially TVD or Matocha get some playing time. Also I assume next year Martell might even have his head on straight...
PUT

DOWN

THE

HOOKAH

PIPE.

The shisha is too strong, you've had enough for this week.

Advertisement
OP mentioned wanting to see Matocha.....I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was talking about our 5th string QB’s sister.

Advertisement
Didn't Manny just said this is not a Xbox game on easy mode.

Advertisement
chappelle show lol GIF

Advertisement
Back