I like this team...

I agree as there have been 3 positives from this season.

1. I like seeing the 1-2-2 3/4 court trap and the 3-2 zone defense used this season. They should be permanent fixtures going forward.
2. I like seeing the Canes attempt to throw the ball into the low post. It has made our post players more active. Just one really.
3. Finally, Coach L and his staff has learned how important depth is and hopefully, they will use all 13 scholarships in the future.

This actually has me excited about the future. With some depth, this team could be 4-1 in the ACC right now. Our losses are not due to a lack of talent. The future is bright.

GO CANES.

Agree with the depth part, especially if we keep tossing players out ...

Advertisement
It's truly hard to watch this team this year because I feel so bad for the players. This was a good team coming into the year and they really got screwed. So hard to watch them winning early on and then around 10 minutes in the 2nd half they have nothing left and the other team makes their run.

Edge, I agree. With Hernandez and Miles Wilson, we'd have been very competitive. Still wondering what exactly "not meeting team expectations" means in Wilson's case, after being school here a year. Kid could play, like most products of the Baltimore Catholic League can.

I wouldve liked to have seen coach L use a 3 guard starting lineup with a more uptempo attack after the dude lost his battle with the ncaa.

Coach L has done a great job this year and the players never quit.
These guys play smart and play hard. It sucks to see them take a lead deep into the second half of games only to wear down, but they never quit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back