I Like Doherty...

Between him and Power Move Guy, we need to stop ****ing around in South Florida and bring in the ELITE kids from down here.

All those shenanigans from the past few years stops with the 18 class. No more excuses. Produce or GTFO.

Can't expect elite kids when your best victory is against WVU and you finish the season ranked 20th.

Advertisement
Agree. Really, really enjoy this guy. Obviously knows what he's doing/talking about, and obviously loves Miami, the area, and the university. Glad we have him!

Think he needs time and I forget he's only been at Miami a year. Pete advocated for him and I think over time he's going to pay dividends locally.

https://youtu.be/vupC574shME

I agree. Good thing no one else had noticed.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/matt-doherty-kid-truth/116866

You did put it out there, no doubt getting Dougherty's validation is got your crank motoring, enjoy your day CD

Thanks for the frank honesty

Getting duped is one thing.....getting duped by a mod is amateur **** at best.

Time for me to take you off ignore I guess.

Think he needs time and I forget he's only been at Miami a year. Pete advocated for him and I think over time he's going to pay dividends locally.

https://youtu.be/vupC574shME

I agree. Good thing no one else had noticed.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/matt-doherty-kid-truth/116866

You did put it out there, no doubt getting Dougherty's validation is got your crank motoring, enjoy your day CD

Thanks for the frank honesty

Getting duped is one thing.....getting duped by a mod is amateur **** at best.

Time for me to take you off ignore I guess.

Dereliction of duty

Advertisement
He's very likeable and seems confident in what he is doing. Glad we were able to get him to come back, he's obviously an asset to this staff.

Great stuff. Looks like we have a professional running our player personnel function. Couldn't be more impresssed.

Unmistakable focus on the tri county area for 2018. Haul em in!

Between him and Power Move Guy, we need to stop ****ing around in South Florida and bring in the ELITE kids from down here.

All those shenanigans from the past few years stops with the 18 class. No more excuses. Produce or GTFO.

you cant bring in elite kids without winning big. we haven't won double digit games in over 10 years, we just won our first bowl in a decade this year, and we still ended up with a good class. btw, i think thomas and johnson are two of the elite kids imo.

Stop with that "you have to win big to get great players" line of crap. It's been disproven a zillion times.

you cant bring in elite kids without winning big. we haven't won double digit games in over 10 years, we just won our first bowl in a decade this year, and we still ended up with a good class. btw, i think thomas and johnson are two of the elite kids imo.

Stop with that "you have to win big to get great players" line of crap. It's been disproven a zillion times.

ok so you have 100k to give to kids as well? step up the bag man if u dont win big.

Advertisement

I get your point, but UGA, and to a lesser extent ND and Texas A&M recruited pretty well without winning big.

I get your point, but UGA, and to a lesser extent ND and Texas A&M recruited pretty well without winning big.

TAMU has a **** ton of money behind their program. ND and UGA at least were winning double digit games prior to smarts first year and ND went to a title game. ND is also a much bigger brand than Miami (more national). i just think were so far removed from doing anything remotely big that we either need to go the Ole Miss route and buy the players or start by winning the stupid coastal and making it to a NY6 at the very least next year. we were lugging around a RAB trophy to kids homes bc we dont have another bowl trophy in a decade.

hearing him talk about amari carter is interesting

Beason glowed about Carter in his assessment as well, compared him to ST26. I've always loved the take. But didn't realize he was so highly ranked internally.

That's the thing, the coaches got nearly all the kids they wanted in their evals. They missed some WRs and DBs, McFarland and McKitty. But by and large they got who they wanted. There aren't any Golden specials in this bunch.

Someone else mentioned that the top third of the board is more or less like Golden's good classes, which is arguably true. But it's the bottom third which is dramatically better. How many games did we lose in the second half? Part of that was our terrible coordinators. A big part was that our team would exhaust itself because we only had half the roster deserving of their scholarship, and usually played with under 80 scholarship players. Richt fixed 80% of that problem with this class, and will complete the picture in 2018

This is an important point, because it is that bottom third that allows for depth. It is a good idea to take a few developmental players, but you got to have quality bodies to step up and play when injuries and things take place.

Advertisement

Can't expect elite kids when your best victory is against WVU and you finish the season ranked 20th.

So you're just trolling in every thread.

And what do those schools have that we don't? Some of you still haven't figured out how this all works.

Advertisement
I like Doherty, not a big fan of Zagaki.

IMG_9438.JPG

Advertisement
Back