I know this will be negged

Advertisement
I detest both coaches. I think I dislike Harbaugh more though. Expect OSU will win -- they have Michigan's number and it's at home. OSU defense is not good but Michigan's offense (or lack thereof) offsets that.

Advertisement
Go Michigan. Solid fanbase and one of the more likable IMO.

Okay, so you want the BigWhatever shut out of the CFP's. I get that, but what's up with the hate for your co-workers who are Michigan fans? If you have Michigan fans, there's sure to be OSU ones and they're far more annoying. Add in the Notre Dame mix, what a cluster****.

So let's be honest, are they the cool kids at work or did one steal the secretary you had your eye on? You are worried about a negative vote or comment, who cares? Something seems off here.

OSU is not getting in. They got blown out by Purdue. Not happening.

If OSU wins Sat, wins the B1G, and everything else remains chalk things certainly get interesting in the discussion for that final spot. Particularly if Wazzou were to win out. I would say they would probably go blue blood program over Wazzou, but I would love to see Wazzou get in.

OSU lost to a 6-6 VT squad at home and then jumped an 11-1 TCU who's only loss was on the road to top 10 Baylor. The good ole boy network will not be denied.

Yeah, they lost the first game of the season, and looked dominant the rest of the way. They also were not blown out. What happened last year? They got blown out by Iowa and didn’t get in.

Advertisement
Yeah, they lost the first game of the season, and looked dominant the rest of the way. They also were not blown out. What happened last year? They got blown out by Iowa and didn’t get in.

They lost 2 games last year. That's why they didn't get in. OU beat them at home and Iowa smacked them on the road.

But man I hope Michigan loses this weekend. I am not rooting for OSU, but here in Indy I work with a ton of Michigan fans and just seeing them get deflated would be great. The big ten would then be shutout again.

I hear you. I wish they could both lose.

But the only two days I go with Mich....Against OSU and ND.

Go Michigan. Solid fanbase and one of the more likable IMO.

Okay, so you want the BigWhatever shut out of the CFP's. I get that, but what's up with the hate for your co-workers who are Michigan fans? If you have Michigan fans, there's sure to be OSU ones and they're far more annoying. Add in the Notre Dame mix, what a cluster****.

So let's be honest, are they the cool kids at work or did one steal the secretary you had your eye on? You are worried about a negative vote or comment, who cares? Something seems off here.

As for the hate for Michigan, it is largely schotenfreud. I also disagree that their fan base is likable... they “as blue-bloods” are entitled as ****. This despite the fact they haven’t won anything in decades. Furthermore Nebraska should have had sole possession of the title in 97. They had a better record and played one additional game. If you remove that title they haven’t won since schools were integrated.

As for the coworkers... nah they are actually some of my friends but them getting disappointed by Michigan has made me happy through the years. Much like they like taking pleasure in the struggles of the Canes. Actually there are several similarities to the programs over the past 20-25 years. Except for the fact they have limitless access to money.

Advertisement
They lost 2 games last year. That's why they didn't get in. OU beat them at home and Iowa smacked them on the road.

Good call. Forgot about the OU loss. Still don’t think they get in based on the way they have looked this year.

But man I hope Michigan loses this weekend. I am not rooting for OSU, but here in Indy I work with a ton of Michigan fans and just seeing them get deflated would be great. The big ten would then be shutout again.
Schaddenfreud is the most powerful of emotions.

Mixed emotions. My chiropractor is a Buckeye. When she puts her hands on my back, it’s like magic.
It almost overcomes my revulsion toward bucks, but not quite. I’m still pulling for Michigan in this game only.

Advertisement
As for the hate for Michigan, it is largely schotenfreud. I also disagree that their fan base is likable... they “as blue-bloods” are entitled as ****. This despite the fact they haven’t won anything in decades. Furthermore Nebraska should have had sole possession of the title in 97. They had a better record and played one additional game. If you remove that title they haven’t won since schools were integrated.

As for the coworkers... nah they are actually some of my friends but them getting disappointed by Michigan has made me happy through the years. Much like they like taking pleasure in the struggles of the Canes. Actually there are several similarities to the programs over the past 20-25 years. Except for the fact they have limitless access to money.
*Schadenfreude

Ohio State had two bad losses last season and just barely got left out if it weren't for Bama last season. If they beat #4 Michigan and win the Big 10 title, they're not getting left out. The only other team that could leap frog them is OU.

Advertisement
Back