I know some will say don’t look ahead

Advertisement
But I just saw where the QB for NC State broke his leg this week. Since we get them next week that makes that a much more favorable matchup for us. The Wolfpack has been pretty solid offensively this year.
People say don't look ahead for a reason. Canes could easily be a betting fav in every remaining game. At the same time I know, because I have personally witnesssed it, we are capable of losing to ANY team on the schedule.

UNC is much better than the Noles and managed to lose. We had a less than convincing win over Pitt who didn't have their qb. A couple picks, a dumb penalty etc and down you go.

Canes should be thinking of one team---UVA. Manny should make them watch the humiliation UVA put on us on what should have been a retirement celebration for the Orange Bowl. 48-0. Btw, Shannon, the UVA tight end is still open.

Yellen was a 247 4 star QB and was a two-year starter at Mission Viejo (Calif.) high school with a 22-3 record. He had offers from Georgia, Washington State and Oregon State and will be the starter at Pitt in 2021. He is no scrub back up. Not the last Miami will see from him.

Advertisement
:ROFLMAO: That 2017 season was crazy.

I'd love to see average distance on there, because I'd guess it's over 45.

But this issue goes back, IMO, to 2004, when <insert stupid UNC Barth kid who's first name starts with "C"> hit like a 49-yarder to beat us. Over the years, an increasingly more recently, it seems like there have been a few times where a dude came out for a crucial 40+ yarder who had never hit one over 30.

****** is about to get pounded this week. Offense gets on a roll and we ball 47-20 or we can completely collapse and have our annual let down game and lose 25-20. I will edit this thread accordingly and consider myself a footbal savant. Go canes!!!!!

But I just saw where the QB for NC State broke his leg this week. Since we get them next week that makes that a much more favorable matchup for us. The Wolfpack has been pretty solid offensively this year.
We have a bye before we play them. U know that’s Mannys Kriptonite! A bye week

Advertisement
Virginia tech and unc appear to be the problems this year.
we better be on our A game in Blacksburg.
I hope we go full irresponsible ****** and open up the rock for unc.
But yeah don’t look ahead.
You have to use some CIS fan wisdom here. Miami beats FSU by 42. FSU beats N Car by 3. Miami beats N Car by 45 its just plain old math. Nothing to worry about!!

A less talented, well coached Virginia team either gives us fits or beats us, year after year... lets focus on this first.

Advertisement
Focus on UVA.

And we have a bye before NC State...always a plus...ha ha.

People say don't look ahead for a reason. Canes could easily be a betting fav in every remaining game. At the same time I know, because I have personally witnesssed it, we are capable of losing to ANY team on the schedule.

UNC is much better than the Noles and managed to lose. We had a less than convincing win over Pitt who didn't have their qb. A couple picks, a dumb penalty etc and down you go.

Canes should be thinking of one team---UVA. Manny should make them watch the humiliation UVA put on us on what should have been a retirement celebration for the Orange Bowl. 48-0. Btw, Shannon, the UVA tight end is still open.

I hear what you’re saying, but staying focused is important for Players and Coaches. When Fans look forward it has no effect on the game whatsoever.

Any and every team on this schedule can beat us. UVA put up a much better fight against Clemson than we did. Then a BYE which leaves us coming out flat again to the Wolfpack. I don’t care who their QB is, we will let drives go in the first quarter.
We have yet to beat Mack Brown, so maybe this is the year? Maybe.
GT can beat us no matter how bad they are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back