I know I hate FSU but I might love them for a minute and so should you

Players who've been immersed in the FSU culture are the last thing we need. Last year Manny kept talking about the need for a new attitude and culture shift and was optimistic about how the new recruits would eventually influence that. I get the idea this staff looks at that sort of thing as much as they do star ratings. Clemson has prioritized players who fit the team culture more than anyone else and it's paid off.

Advertisement
lol nah, I live in SC now. Like you, I've been around a long time and now that we're back to stomping fsu I'm just into laughing at them.. and I enjoy it quite a bit. Here lately I ******* hate uncunts because they are some uppity ******* enjoying the tobacco road umbrella. Canes need to **** them up and put them back in their place. Fspoo is destroying itself.. we need to destroy everything the tobacco mafia loves.

EcJ8hWq.gif

I can respect your position, as well as your visceral hatred for all things UNCunt. Maybe we get lucky and one of these happens:

Lmao. He’s light years better than Harley as a football player. He’s in the top 10 in the country as a PR averaging 10.4 yards a return. He’s made some grabs Harley couldn’t dream about. The kid was a top 50 recruit. Stop the nonsense.
I’d rather the other team be holding their breathe that our PR is going to house it instead of us holding our breathe wondering if it’ll be muffed, fumbled, or some other stupid decision.
C6B50F89-745D-4BAE-B490-B028E31E05C1.png
yeah bro that 9yrd per catch is so dangerous, he’s probably a little better than Harley but the point I was making is he’s a nothing player as well, the fact he was a top 50 recruit makes him even more of a disappointment than I thought

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back