I know I hate FSU but I might love them for a minute and so should you

Its no secret that our WR's are lacking. The bigger problem is that our coaching staff did not recruit well over the years either:

2017 - (4 WR's)
Jeff Thomas - 4* #5 Overall WR (gone)
Mike Harley - 4* #27 (Overrated)
Evidence Njoku - 3* #76 (gone)
Derrick Smith - 3* #133 (who?)

2018 - (3 WR's)
Mark Pope - 4* #11 (Overrated)
Brian Hightower - 4* #27 (gone)
Dee Wiggins - 3* #77 (Problems)

2019 - (2 WR's)
Jeremiah Payton 4* #10 - (problems)
KJ Osborn - 4* Transfer - (gone)

2020 - (3 WR's)
Michael Redding III - 4* #31 - (Might be good)
Dazalin Worsham - 3* #82 - (Don't know)
Keyshawn Smith - 3* #112 - (Don't know)
Xavier Restrepo - 3* #36 - (Don't know, bad decisions on punt returns)

This isn't all manny's or rhett's fault. But we need help and we need it soon. We have some promising guys coming in the 2021 class but the transfer portal might be a great help like it always is for us.

DJ Matthews is from Jacksonville and was a 4* #8WR and #51 nationally in 2017. Isaiah Bolden was a 4* corner that switched to WR in 2018. They are both in the portal and both from FSU. Its a good thing FSU sux (even though they look better with Travis at QB) cause these guys are now FA's. One of them might help our struggling receiving core.
This is helicopter worthy

Advertisement
Its no secret that our WR's are lacking. The bigger problem is that our coaching staff did not recruit well over the years either:

2017 - (4 WR's)
Jeff Thomas - 4* #5 Overall WR (gone)
Mike Harley - 4* #27 (Overrated)
Evidence Njoku - 3* #76 (gone)
Derrick Smith - 3* #133 (who?)

2018 - (3 WR's)
Mark Pope - 4* #11 (Overrated)
Brian Hightower - 4* #27 (gone)
Dee Wiggins - 3* #77 (Problems)

2019 - (2 WR's)
Jeremiah Payton 4* #10 - (problems)
KJ Osborn - 4* Transfer - (gone)

2020 - (3 WR's)
Michael Redding III - 4* #31 - (Might be good)
Dazalin Worsham - 3* #82 - (Don't know)
Keyshawn Smith - 3* #112 - (Don't know)
Xavier Restrepo - 3* #36 - (Don't know, bad decisions on punt returns)

This isn't all manny's or rhett's fault. But we need help and we need it soon. We have some promising guys coming in the 2021 class but the transfer portal might be a great help like it always is for us.

DJ Matthews is from Jacksonville and was a 4* #8WR and #51 nationally in 2017. Isaiah Bolden was a 4* corner that switched to WR in 2018. They are both in the portal and both from FSU. Its a good thing FSU sux (even though they look better with Travis at QB) cause these guys are now FA's. One of them might help our struggling receiving core.
Lmao at taking more busts in at WR
And Daz, Smith, and X were all 4 stars.

Came in here to agree that I'll be rooting for fspoo to beat uncunts this weekend. Ended up -

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Hightower and Njoku are great examples as to why kids should not be so quick to transfer. They would both be getting major time and would be a real threat in this offense. What are they doing now?

Every freshman should be working and not to be consumed by their future. It will play out. Work today and good things will happen to your career.

Keep Matthews away from Greentree Practice field and Hard Rock. He is a problem. Living in Tally, you hear things. Just saying!!

Smith was a S that transferred. His hips were stiffer than a nerd on a date with the prom queen. That was a reach scholly in the first place.

Now, I’d take Matthews in a second at slot WR. Plus PR problems are solved immediately. That guy has more wiggle and speed in the open field than any WR on our roster has shown in years.

Advertisement
Matthews is trash, he’s their version of Harley, a nothing player..he’s only made a few plays his whole career and one of them was that punt return against us. Every time I’ve seen him, he catches a short pass, dances side to side and gets tackled by a stiff breeze, No thanks..

Advertisement
No thx to anything or anyone from that trailertown. They have all sorts of diseases ya know?

Matthews is trash, he’s their version of Harley, a nothing player..he’s only made a few plays his whole career and one of them was that punt return against us. Every time I’ve seen him, he catches a short pass, dances side to side and gets tackled by a stiff breeze, No thanks..
Lmao. He’s light years better than Harley as a football player. He’s in the top 10 in the country as a PR averaging 10.4 yards a return. He’s made some grabs Harley couldn’t dream about. The kid was a top 50 recruit. Stop the nonsense.
I’d rather the other team be holding their breathe that our PR is going to house it instead of us holding our breathe wondering if it’ll be muffed, fumbled, or some other stupid decision.

Advertisement
Came in here to agree that I'll be rooting for fspoo to beat uncunts this weekend. Ended up -

giphy.gif

Do you live in NC and have to deal with these basketball clowns on a regular basis? If that's the case, I can understand your position. Otherwise, never FSpoo, and certainly not now.

One foot in the grave is not enough. I want the coffin shut, the concrete poured, six feet of dirt on top, and the tombstone to read: "Here lies FSpoo, they thought they were the U, now they're turning into goo".

Do you live in NC and have to deal with these basketball clowns on a regular basis? If that's the case, I can understand your position. Otherwise, never FSpoo, and certainly not now.

One foot in the grave is not enough. I want the coffin shut, the concrete poured, six feet of dirt on top, and the tombstone to read: "Here lies FSpoo, they thought they were the U, now they're turning into goo".
lol nah, I live in SC now. Like you, I've been around a long time and now that we're back to stomping fsu I'm just into laughing at them.. and I enjoy it quite a bit. Here lately I ******* hate uncunts because they are some uppity ******* enjoying the tobacco road umbrella. Canes need to **** them up and put them back in their place. Fspoo is destroying itself.. we need to destroy everything the tobacco mafia loves.

EcJ8hWq.gif

Hightower and Njoku are great examples as to why kids should not be so quick to transfer. They would both be getting major time and would be a real threat in this offense. What are they doing now?

Every freshman should be working and not to be consumed by their future. It will play out. Work today and good things will happen to your career.

Didn't they have problems with a certain coach?

lol nah, I live in SC now. Like you, I've been around a long time and now that we're back to stomping fsu I'm just into laughing at them.. and I enjoy it quite a bit. Here lately I ******* hate uncunts because they are some uppity ******* enjoying the tobacco road umbrella. Canes need to **** them up and put them back in their place. Fspoo is destroying itself.. we need to destroy everything the tobacco mafia loves.

EcJ8hWq.gif

Be careful, I actually typed these words from The Untouchables (and did not insert the meme) and I got a violation.

Advertisement
Back