I "Know" He Will Win, NOT I "Think" He Will Win

Hermans offense dropped 42 on Oregon and Bama to win a national championship. Leaches offense has never been to a BCS game and lost to Portland State. Gimmick?

Advertisement
I have nothing against Herman. Facts: He is a "I Think He Can Win Coach." He just does not have the Work Product!

Hermans offense dropped 42 on Oregon and Bama to win a national championship. Leaches offense has never been to a BCS game and lost to Portland State. Gimmick?

Urban's offense dropped 42 on Oregon and Bama.......get it straight!

Talk that Herman crap when he beats a legitimate opponent.............or a team with a winning record!

Houston's offense is Gimmick!

Talk that Herman crap when he beats a legitimate opponent.............or a team with a winning record!

The by your standards everyones offense is a gimmick because everyone basically runs it in some form or another

The by your standards everyones offense is a gimmick because everyone basically runs it in some form or another

Some form of Gimmick and Gimmick as the Base O are two different things.

Oregon played a smash mouth OSU team and got punched in the mouth. Bama would have beat Oregon too.

What Herman is doing at Houston is totally different than what OSU did last year.

Advertisement
Herman runs a smash mouth spread offense. Leach runs Air Raid. Not to mention Herman is aware that defense actually exists and got a good D.C. for his staff.
Leach is a one trick pony which is why he is at Washington state after 14 years of head coaching

haha Portland State

also one ten win season in 16 years as a head coach

Some form of Gimmick and Gimmick as the Base O are two different things.

Oregon played a smash mouth OSU team and got punched in the mouth. Bama would have beat Oregon too.

What Herman is doing at Houston is totally different than what OSU did last year.

They do the exact same thing they did at OSU what are you talking about? Same type of offense same formations, same plays, some form of gimmick and base gimmick lmao!!!! Dude come on now lmao!!!

Advertisement
Houston Offense is centered around the QB running........dude has 700+ yards rushing.

That should be the Standard for the next Coach. NOTHING LESS! WE MUST GET THIS RIGHT!

I KNOWS:

Butch Davis
Mike Gundy
Mark Dantoni
Mike Leach

I THINKS:

Brent Venables
Tom Herman
Justin Fuente
Mark Stoops

LOL. Herman and Fuentes are way better than Leach, Gundy and Dantoni!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back