I "Know" He Will Win, NOT I "Think" He Will Win

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
That should be the Standard for the next Coach. NOTHING LESS! WE MUST GET THIS RIGHT!

I KNOWS:

Butch Davis
Mike Gundy
Mark Dantoni
Mike Leach

I THINKS:

Brent Venables
Tom Herman
Justin Fuente
Mark Stoops

Advertisement
No Gundy....No Leach........

Okay throw out your puzzy *** feelings of "Oh, I so don't like him." LOL

You Fools are truly clueless if you think Leach and Gundy would fail to win at Miami!

Advertisement
Gundy maybe..but Leach, **** no!!! I dnt want that guy no where near Miami with that Gimmick *** offense... cant name 1 QB or RB that has flourished in the NFL after being coached by that guy

Gundy maybe..but Leach, **** no!!! I dnt want that guy no where near Miami with that Gimmick *** offense... cant name 1 QB or RB that has flourished in the NFL after being coached by that guy

Gimmick....................Tom Herman offense is Gimmick!

Leach offense is basically Run and Shoot! Nothing new.

Although his QB have not flourished in the NFL......His WRs do well in the NFL.

Jimbo Fisher's QBs do not flourish in the NFL either.

Name one Les Miles or Nic Saban QB that has flourished in the NFL. I'll wait.

Leach wins! Hate him or love him.........He wins!

Advertisement
You don't "know" ****

I am at all home games. Let's talk. Find out what I know!

Point being, you don't have a crystal ball tough guy. Your list of what you think and know is plain ridiculous. Unless you're Ms. Cleo.

Tough Guy? Not being Tough. Not challenging you to a fight. That would be comical. Let's talk. I am always there with teammates! Come kick it with us. Drinks, food, women and Cane Talk.

Tell me why Leach and Gundy would not win at UM.

In 14 years as a football program CEO, Leach has 1 10+ win season, never won his conference, and has NEVER coached a team in one of the BCS bowls.

Lmao @ the OP.

I heard we're scheduling a 3 game serious with Portland State, should we still try to get Leach?

Advertisement
hahahahahahhahahahha You call Herman's offense a gimmick and defend Leach. Herman's offense has been top notch everywhere he went and had Rice in the top ten. Leach has a terrible record vs teams with winning records and is coming off three straight losing seasons. PORTLAND STATE. Nuff' said.

You don't "know" ****

I am at all home games. Let's talk. Find out what I know!

Point being, you don't have a crystal ball tough guy. Your list of what you think and know is plain ridiculous. Unless you're Ms. Cleo.

Tough Guy? Not being Tough. Not challenging you to a fight. That would be comical. Let's talk. I am always there with teammates! Come kick it with us. Drinks, food, women and Cane Talk.

Tell me why Leach and Gundy would not win at UM.

Cool. I think Leach would be a **** of an offensive mind, Gundy as well. I would think Tom Herman would have a better shot of a quick spirited resurrection than anyone on your list not named Butch Davis. Dantoni is a **** of a coach, but I don't think he's going anywhere. All I was saying is that nobody knows what any of these guys will/could actually do.

Would like to meet a lot of you guys at a game sometime. Won't be in town this month. We'll see where the bowl game is. Cause we're going to one. I'll be at GT next year for sure.

Sonny, I like the way you put it. You might see some more know he can win if Blake does what Sam suggested and go after existing head coaches. I like The Iowa coach.

Advertisement
hahahahahahhahahahha You call Herman's offense a gimmick and defend Leach. Herman's offense has been top notch everywhere he went and had Rice in the top ten. Leach has a terrible record vs teams with winning records and is coming off three straight losing seasons. PORTLAND STATE. Nuff' said.

Herman's offense is Gimmick. Leach is running a Run and Shoot. Heck, call them both Gimmick. Now what?

Herman's offense sucked at Iowa State......I'll wait!

Herman's offense is Gimmick. Leach is running a Run and Shoot. Heck, call them both Gimmick. Now what?

At Iowa State.... who the **** would go there for football

At Iowa State they broke every offensive record for that school

At Iowa State they broke every offensive record for that school

Underachieved with talent......Urban saved him!

Advertisement
Back