I know everyone wants to talk FSU, but I want to talk Wake

Advertisement
What jhall said. The players and team are not the fans. I doubt they are over looking.
A noon game in the heat. Bigger faster better conditioned players. If he surprised if we aren't crisp and get the back ups in middle of the 3rd.
I don't think they score 21 on us, unless it is late and on the backups.

Michael Campanaro has been legit throughout his career. He's a decent guy and the top play maker for the deacons though.

I see Morris silencing the haters and balling out.

He doesnt have any haters. He just is what he is, wildly inconsistent with a cannon of an arm. If he learned the art of the 6 yd pass that goes for 30 yd gains, he'd be much better for it.

Can I get a tight end here...how about a pass to a back? Get yardage, be unpredictable and get the ball to athletes who can add yards after the catch. Just sayin'.

He doesnt have any haters. He just is what he is, wildly inconsistent with a cannon of an arm. If he learned the art of the 6 yd pass that goes for 30 yd gains, he'd be much better for it.

Can I get a tight end here...how about a pass to a back? Get yardage, be unpredictable and get the ball to athletes who can add yards after the catch. Just sayin'.

I'd like to see a little bit more Warlord and Sandman but what do I know?

Advertisement

I'd like to see a little bit more Warlord and Sandman but what do I know?

Like me, apparently nothing.

Advertisement
Back