I knew I heard that execution line before

Advertisement
OMG so many terrible flash backs, can someone post the video of the coaches discussing safety recruits and Coach No D saying the kid sucks at everything but safety

That article needs to be taped in front of the entrance of the trophy/locker room so that every coach and player reads it.

The execution excuse is just that an excuse for the real problem.

Richt is a parrot, same exact crap Golden spewed.

Last edited:
How can you expect to execute and blame it on that when it’s because the defenses know exactly what you are going to do because the offense is so predictable?

Do misdirections and motions, make them account for something and we would do much better on offense, it’s so simple

Advertisement
How can you expect to execute and blame it on that when it’s because the defenses know exactly what you are going to do because the offense is so predictable?

Do misdirections and motions, make them account for something and we would do much better on offense, it’s so simple

Reminds me of Little Giants when Danny calls timeout to shift the defense because he knows the exact play Kevin is going to call. Richt is just over there like "They know the play". EVERYONE KNOWS THE PLAY RICHT!

Advertisement
This is also Sean McDermott from the Bills. "Execute", and "I don't know... I'll have to go back to the tape on that one."

I can't believe we gave up 550 yards and 48 points to Duke. I erased that game from my memory. As ****** as the current situation with Rick and the offensive coaching clowns is, being inept on defense is even more frustrating to me. At least we've gotten that solved for the most part now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back