I keep telling myself

Hopefully we see a focused and angry team tomorrow.
The U Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes
Angry when they get down 42-3? I mean that would beat the laughing and dancing, I guess.

Advertisement
It’s always nice to beat those North Carolina ***** and maybe we pull it out tomorrow but this game won’t end up meaning much.

This program for years has actually found a way to win at times when things have been bleak. See the win against a ranked NC state last season when we were 2-4 or the win against a ranked UVA a couple years back.

What’s defined this program isn’t one game here or there, it’s an overall mediocre to poor body of work.

The only thing that matters after the debacle of this early season is the class. I actually do have faith in Mario to stack classes at this program. I have zero faith he’ll work any miracles on the field this season. Forget the conference, the jury is out on whether we even make it to a bowl game this year.

Advertisement
That right before things go up they hit rock bottom, right before
keep telling yourself that season 4 GIF by Blindspot
a stock rises it plummets, before you reach the top of a mountain you’re at the bottom, maybe just maybe this was rock bottom for Mario and Miami. However you look at it it’s not always pretty and sometimes in order to rebuild something properly it has to be broken all the way down. Conference play coming up.

That right before things go up they hit rock bottom, right before a stock rises it plummets, before you reach the top of a mountain you’re at the bottom, maybe just maybe this was rock bottom for Mario and Miami. However you look at it it’s not always pretty and sometimes in order to rebuild something properly it has to be broken all the way down. Conference play coming up.
SELF

That right before things go up they hit rock bottom, right before a stock rises it plummets, before you reach the top of a mountain you’re at the bottom, maybe just maybe this was rock bottom for Mario and Miami. However you look at it it’s not always pretty and sometimes in order to rebuild something properly it has to be broken all the way down. Conference play coming up.
Stop talking to yourself avoid talking to crazy people

We have the right guy. It’s time for everyone to shut the **** up and let the man work.

Advertisement

Name another D1P5 program that has equal/more losses to these caliber programs the past 10 years...

- Duke
- LA Tech
- FIU
- MTSU
The last 10 years?

FSU, UF, Auburn, Texas A&M, Texas, USC, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Virginia Tech, Nebraska, Michigan, Oklahoma State, And West Virginia just off the top of my head.

Probably a lot more schools. I know you crave misery but unfortunately for you Miami isn’t the only team that has had some embarrassing losses over the last decade.

Advertisement
If the players and coaches aren’t super motivated after what happened two weeks ago it’s a lost cause. That was rock bottom and any person with a competitive pulse in his body would be amped to play this game. You’ve been **** on for two weeks by fans and media.

Exactly. Today will tell us a lot about this team and staff.

The last 10 years?

FSU, UF, Auburn, Texas A&M, Texas, USC, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, Virginia Tech, Nebraska, Michigan, Oklahoma State, And West Virginia just off the top of my head.

Probably a lot more schools. I know you crave misery but unfortunately for you Miami isn’t the only team that has had some embarrassing losses over the last decade.
1) Don't crave misery, but ok
2) South Carolina might be a good example, not sure those other schools ypu mention have as many "worst ever program losses" as Miami has racked up

Advertisement
1) Don't crave misery, but ok
2) South Carolina might be a good example, not sure those other schools ypu mention have as many "worst ever program losses" as Miami has racked up
Every single one of those teams I listed has lost to a G5, or Duke level school at least 4 times since 2012 and those are just the teams that I know for certain off the top of my head.

Your original post was bad and you should feel bad.

Every single one of those teams I listed has lost to a G5, or Duke level school at least 4 times since 2012 and those are just the teams that I know for certain off the top of my head.

Your original post was bad and you should feel bad.
Fair points then.

My original porst was brilliant. You are too large a muppet to comprehend.

#YouAreBlindedByMyGreatness

If the players and coaches aren’t super motivated after what happened two weeks ago it’s a lost cause. That was rock bottom and any person with a competitive pulse in his body would be amped to play this game. You’ve been **** on for two weeks by fans and media.
The fact that they weren’t ALREADY motivated by this new staff means it’s already a lost cause.

Advertisement
Back