I keep checking the site

Advertisement
Advertisement
Several times a day...but frankly if he wasn't axed Friday or Monday he will be around until at least the Monday after we lose to UNC. Cause that is happening. I believe in the players more than I believe in the coaches. IF, and that is a big IF, we win, it will be in spite of Manny and not because of him.

To see if Manny got fired yet

This will get me lots of downvotes but i would rather see that Blake James has been fired, even if that means Diaz stays through the end of the season.

Don't fall for the sleight of hand. Blake James and the BOT are thrilled that Diaz can be the scapegoat. They can fire him then lots of fans will praise them and get fooled into thinking that it means they care about the program.

Advertisement
Now this is truly sad. Instead looking forward to the next well-played game or victory, we’ve been trying to get out of our funk with the next coach to be fired. This should have been a time when we’re talking about the next matchup, who’s starting, how much fun its gonna be, pulling for our boys. Instead, we have ****show coaching drama for nearly 20 years. And Mandy doesn’t disappoint.

Same **** different thread
1633552448262.gif

I came out of hiatus because I figured the snake oil salesmen would be gone soon. Only so many ways to type Manny Sucks cöck n ballz ya know?

Really?

People are finding several new ways to denigrate Manny by the minute!!

It defies description

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back