I just literally watched the whole UNC game against the peacocks......

..... And we have absolutely nothing to worry about. They got lucky vs a reallY average Peacock team with a QB that has a forest gump IQ. I had south Carolina on my parlay but that inbred MF coach Mack or whatever he pulled it off for the tarheels. but my point is, these hillbilly mF's dont stand a chance against us . ABOUT ABOUT THIS U :chugger:

Advertisement
..... And we have absolutely nothing to worry about. They got lucky vs a reallY average Peacock team with a QB that has a forest gump IQ. I had south Carolina on my parlay but that inbred MF coach Mack or whatever he pulled it off for the tarheels. but my point is, these hillbilly mF's dont stand a chance against us . ABOUT ABOUT THIS U :chugger:
But did you actually watch the game?

Go somewhere and sit your a## down.

Literally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back