I just had an epiphany

Advertisement
Wait, you mean there are people out there who do not know we are going to win #6 this year? Listen, the ONLY reason any of these other teams ever looked good was because the measuring stick got hidden by Donna. We are undefeated despite playing ugly and still coming together. This week the D really got it together and despite our QB throwing 3 picks we beat the crap out of a major rival who played as well as they good. We still have not peaked in any way. Even the fans and the crowd at the Rock is improving. New and younger fans are learning how to be real Cane fans -- case in point was that your 30 year old drunk girl who missed the cop with her first slap but hit home with the second. She will get better next week. Just like in the old OB, fear on and off the field will test each and every opponent and their fans. Make room in the trophy case.

Put me in coach. Got the flight to Hotlanta ready to be purchased as soon as we decimate whomever our opponent is in the Semi's

Hopefully we can get d Jax and Walton back for the playoff.

I think Homer has earned to finish out the season, even if he is supplemented by walton. But to just pull him would send the wrong message and just be a d!ck move.

case in point was that your 30 year old drunk girl who missed the cop with her first slap but hit home with the second. She will get better next week. Just like in the old OB, fear on and off the field will test each and every opponent and their fans. Make room in the trophy case.

I'm dead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on man. I'm a ride or die cane but honestly we aren't on the bama level yet. We are still missing that j. Winston type player that just elevates the team from good to elite.

We can beat anyone.

Elite defense and enough play makers on offense.

It's scary that most of our skill position talent is super young also.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back