I hope we don't hire Travis Williams

tenor.gif

I dont want no **** T-Will. Lets run it back baby!

Advertisement
Wow. I'm shocked. Stunned. Appalled. How do we let Blake Baker just go and take that job? I really hope we fought hard to keep him. We should have ponied up and offered him up but what do you expect with the admin we have.

What's done is done though. We must move on and replace that legendary coach. I just reeeaaaalllllyyyyy hope we don't hire Travis Williams. Can you imagine T-Will with T-Rob? No. Thank you. Not only can the guy not coach but he also can't recruit.

Manny...if you're reading this...anyone but T-Will!

(hoping lightning strikes twice with these threads)
Bravo OP. Bravo.

Wow. I'm shocked. Stunned. Appalled. How do we let Blake Baker just go and take that job? I really hope we fought hard to keep him. We should have ponied up and offered him up but what do you expect with the admin we have.

What's done is done though. We must move on and replace that legendary coach. I just reeeaaaalllllyyyyy hope we don't hire Travis Williams. Can you imagine T-Will with T-Rob? No. Thank you. Not only can the guy not coach but he also can't recruit.

The jinx is powerful, in this one.

Advertisement

You should have also hoped someone else hired him away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back