I hope we don't hire Travis Williams

Gi0logy

Freshman
Premium
Wow. I'm shocked. Stunned. Appalled. How do we let Blake Baker just go and take that job? I really hope we fought hard to keep him. We should have ponied up and offered him up but what do you expect with the admin we have.

What's done is done though. We must move on and replace that legendary coach. I just reeeaaaalllllyyyyy hope we don't hire Travis Williams. Can you imagine T-Will with T-Rob? No. Thank you. Not only can the guy not coach but he also can't recruit.

Manny...if you're reading this...anyone but T-Will!

(hoping lightning strikes twice with these threads)

Advertisement
gi0logy.jpg

Advertisement
Wow. I'm shocked. Stunned. Appalled. How do we let Blake Baker just go and take that job? I really hope we fought hard to keep him. We should have ponied up and offered him up but what do you expect with the admin we have.

What's done is done though. We must move on and replace that legendary coach. I just reeeaaaalllllyyyyy hope we don't hire Travis Williams. Can you imagine T-Will with T-Rob? No. Thank you. Not only can the guy not coach but he also can't recruit.

InfantileDisloyalBordercollie-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement

Sure would suck if I hit that lottery.

manny already announced we're calling plays so it really doesn't matter too much in terms outside of recruiting on who we get imo

i think they are just going to name t rob DC with manny calling plays

Advertisement
manny already announced we're calling plays so it really doesn't matter too much in terms outside of recruiting on who we get imo

That very well could happen.... but remember he also said Blake was gonna stay on the staff. I wouldnt be surprised if he hired a DC

Could go a couple of ways. If he wants to call plays to keep his imprint on defense he hires a lb coach like TWill who also was co-dc at Auburn. He and T-Rob can assist Manny with game planning.

Steele I think would be a good fit if Manny just wants to focus on being a CEO and turn over the d entirely to him as well as coaching lbs.

Manny gets all his football moves from the advice of morons like you. He's on here 24/7.

Advertisement
Fact: Travis Williams is a better rapper and music producer than he is a LB coach. Other than 2018 No. 1 OLB Owen Pappoe, how many 5* HS All-Americans has this guy even recruited?? Keep this Tiger away from the program at all costs!

Advertisement
Back