I hope this magical season never ends!

citizenkane

Redshirt Freshman
This is the best season since 2001.

Miami is 8-0, ranked in the top 10 and gunning for the ACCCG and possible playoff spot

UF and FSU are a combined 6-10, unranked and battling for bowl eligibility.

Miami has stability in coaching staff. UF is corchless and Dumbo might leave the reservation for greener pastures and all of his assistants will likely be fired.

Miami has a better ranked recruiting class than both FSU and UF and is locking down SoFla.

Miami has the turnover chain, FSU and UF give up turnovers in bunches.

Miami has the Gameday crew and a full stadium. FSU and UF stadiums are empty with no shot of winning anything meaningful

Miami will likely be playing in the ACCCG while FSU will be playing ULM.

I could go on and on but you get the picture...this doesn't happen often so enjoy!

Advertisement
I could not have said it any better my friend, cheers!! I will be at both gameday and the game saturday, Go Canes!!

No doubt. It can be difficult to take a step back and appreciate it while it's happening, since you don't often recognize a magical season until the very end.

Sure, we know the FSU and GT endings were special in the moment and felt a little bit like magic. But it's easy to move on and get frustrated by a close win against UNC, for example.

I'm trying to soak it all in. Especially after the torture we've been through as a fan base for longer than I care to admit. All those years, I was craving for a season like this...and it's happening RIGHT NOW.

Here's to keeping it rolling.

Need to get some pictures of the empty UF and FSU stadiums to send out to recruits or at least their fans.

Advertisement
s-it-feels-good-man-dog-window-1273930839c.jpg

Let's take one game at a time, Beat the Domers Saturday. Win in out and drop Clemson. If we win Saturday we should be good, then only one game to worry about. Got to beat the Domers, they deserve a good old fashion whooping this weekend CANE STYLE!!

Advertisement
I forgot to add how far we've come in so little time. 2 years ago we were blown out 58-0 in front of an empty stadium.
We are now looking at a packed house "Orange Bowl" like home field advantage for the biggest game this weekend.
Regardless of the outcome the journey has been amazing and turn around has been quicker than most could have hoped for!

Already have my tickets for the ACCCG. Win or lose I'm stoked to be at our first.

Advertisement
Back