I Hope New Boss Will Fire Blake James

Advertisement
Blake needs to go. He's done absolutely ZERO to better any of our programs. Hopefully the new President realizes that part of UM's tradition is our athletics and hires a strong AD. I'm hopeful his time at Michigan has created a sports lightbulb in his head. Hire a winning AD and get out of his way.

In reality, no one really went after coach L. He reached out to the Athletic Department through a friend. The Athletic Department didn't know who he was so they asked for his resume. He didn't have one, so he sent them his Wiki page instead.

So Eichorst technically hired coach L, but I wouldn't give him too much credit for it.

I realize this goes against the mob mentality of this board, but Blake did not/does not have the authority/flexibility that you posters think he has. It remains to be seen if that will continue.

I realize this goes against the mob mentality of this board, but Blake did not/does not have the authority/flexibility that you posters think he has. It remains to be seen if that will continue.

With all due respect; What in the **** are you talking about? We know he doesn't have any authority or flexibility which is why we call him a useless sock puppet. If what you mean is that any AD who works under The Troll is a puppet then yeah I agree of course. Having observed Flake for the last couple of years it is very apparent to me that he would not be much more than the sniveling errand boy he is now no matter who the president was/is. The guy makes Don Bailey Jr. look like an alpha male.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I see a lot of hope in this thread. Too bad the current state of The U is a ******* clown show from top to bottom. The U is full of under qualified cronies who have never held their job title until Donna hired them. If you read between the lines. The new Prez is clueless too. Go read his statement after he was hired. Its easy to see this guy doesn't have a ******* clue, just like the rest of the admin.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back