I Hope New Boss Will Fire Blake James

WEARETHEU

Redshirt Freshman
Iam hoping the first domino to fall will be Blake James every New President like to have thier guy in Top leadership roles iam preying he give Blake his walking papers first because if Blake is gone we all know AL will be gone also no Real AD will want to ride with AL Folden at all period i just onces he fires Blake he surrounds his self with the right football minds and hire a Real AD if i was him i would look at former Cane Great and Current Executive Alonzo Highsmith it will be a Huge Hire for the Athletic Department and School.

Advertisement
The new pres takes over September 1st. We know Shalala isn't going to fire James. So the new football season will start before James is fired, and I'm sure Frenk gives James the benefit of the doubt. We are stuck with James and Golden & Co. for at least another season. Unfortunately, if James' hand is forced to fire Golden mid-season his limp noodle hands will be in the selection for a new coach.

To this point, Blake has been nothing more than a ticket slinging sock puppet. I might be mistaken, but I believe that the Troll stripped that position of autonomy. I would like to see what Blake can do if he is allowed to be the Director of Athletics as opposed to being a ticket schlocking sock puppet.

Advertisement
Bro. You literally wrote a paragraph without any punctuation until the end..... but yea, let's see what happens

the best thing to do is to write letters and emails in a respectful, intelligent and compelling manner expressing concerns about the AD, the Coach and the direction of the program.

Advertisement
To this point, Blake has been nothing more than a ticket slinging sock puppet. I might be mistaken, but I believe that the Troll stripped that position of autonomy. I would like to see what Blake can do if he is allowed to be the Director of Athletics as opposed to being a ticket schlocking sock puppet.

I appreciate your point but, given James stayed on as a neutered AD, I doubt he'll exercise any additional authority so given. I guess we can hope, though.

I appreciate your point but, given James stayed on as a neutered AD, I doubt he'll exercise any additional authority so given. I guess we can hope, though.

I'll add that we went thru two AD's in 3 years before blake james took the gig. Those other two guys likely realized right away that the UM gig was title-only position and bailed because they had market value. Either blake james does not have market value or is happy being a yes-*****. Based on certain Facebook photos of his, Im guess its the latter.

I want an AD that is clearly the alpha dog in the room of any meeting. James looks and acts like the chunky basketball team manager scrambling around hoping a player takes a cup of Gatorade from him.

I'll add that we went thru two AD's in 3 years before blake james took the gig. Those other two guys likely realized right away that the UM gig was title-only position and bailed because they had market value. Either blake james does not have market value or is happy being a yes-*****. Based on certain Facebook photos of his, Im guess its the latter.

More likely both.

Advertisement
I have zero faith in James, but I doubt he gets fired this year, unfortunately. Need a real AD with real vision and massive balls. Blake James has none of those. His wife on the other hand has at least one of those.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back