I hope Miami vs FSU is #1 vs #2

Advertisement
Okay well **** it. The board has spoken. I will be the odd ball. Again, i am NOT rooting for FSU to win but i do miss the good ole days with that game meaning so much. Both things can be true in my humble opinion. I am not afraid to stand in the minority.

91,92,94,2000,2001, I miss it. I dont know what to tell you.

Last edited:
1. I'm the kind of fan that can focus on 2 games at the same time; won't affect my performance at all.
2. I couldn't stomach a season in which the joy of watching the U go undefeated was defecated on by having to endure seeing Free Shoes do the same.
3. Half of the pleasure of rivalry comes from watching the wreckage of your opponent burn.
4. If I hope for anything for the Nopes, it's that they lose every game 'tween now and then and we make a statement by spanking the spandex off 'em 60-0

Okay well **** it. The board has spoken. I will be the odd ball. Again, i am NOT tooting for FSU to win but i do miss the good ole days with that game meaning so much. Both things can be true in my humble opinion. I am not afraid to stand in the minority.

when I toot for FSU, it has nothing to do with winning

Advertisement
1. I'm the kind of fan that can focus on 2 games at the same time; won't affect my performance at all.
2. I couldn't stomach a season in which the joy of watching the U go undefeated was defecated on by having to endure seeing Free Shoes do the same.
3. Half of the pleasure of rivalry comes from watching the wreckage of your opponent burn.
4. If I hope for anything for the Nopes, it's that they lose every game 'tween now and then and we make a statement by spanking the spandex off 'em 60-0

#2 is incredibly key.

Okay well **** it. The board has spoken. I will be the odd ball. Again, i am NOT rooting for FSU to win but i do miss the good ole days with that game meaning so much. Both things can be true in my humble opinion. I am not afraid to stand in the minority.

Im right there with you.

Advertisement
I would absolutely love if every year we played them they were garbage. The program could actually not exist and I wouldn’t miss it.

During Jimbo’s run, do you think it at all mattered to them that they were beating Al Golden teams? Did it prevent them from accomplishing their ultimate goal?

Edit: Also OP, we just had a huge win two weeks ago. ND 2017 was awesome no doubt and it could be recency bias, but TAMU felt better than ND especially given what this program has been through and how we looked during the game

**** FSU. Hope they never win another game and every top recruit goes elsewhere.

Honestly the only thing I hate more than them are the inbred jort wearing retards in Gainesville. And I mean that as offensively as possible towards them.

How any Cane can ever root for any of those two POS programs confuses me. It actually makes me feel physically ill when they win. Watching Tennessee kill themselves and hand UFag a win on Saturday was infuriating.

Advertisement
Holy ****.

Between this, the Colorado ****, and the fact we have Tennessee and UF fans making avi bets in Gator Tears I’m starting to think the only people not welcome on CanesInsight are actual Canes fans.

1695157213315.png

Advertisement
The only statement I give a **** about is my bank statement.

What I want is a big win in a football game against a detested opponent. A one sided *** whipping, a slobberknocker. I want to knock their ****s in the dirt, kick them while they are down, and **** their girlfriends and sisters after the win.

The only statement I give a **** about is my bank statement.

What I want is a big win in a football game against a detested opponent. A one sided *** whipping, a slobberknocker. I want to knock their ****s in the dirt, kick them while they are down, and **** their girlfriends and sisters after the win.

Be sure to wear protection, you don’t know what you’re going to catch in those rundown trailers.

Advertisement
Back