I hope Jameis Winston comes back. I want to beat him.

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
I want FSU at their best when My Canes come visit Tally next season.

I know most of you mediocre types want JW to leave OUT OF PURE FEAR. WE call your type Curs.

Come back JW. We have unfinished business.

Cane Thing.

Advertisement
I hope Jameis Winston gets hit by a bus and then raped by a pit bull while people record it with their phones while eating crab legs and shooting pellets at him - Winston, not the dog. I like dogs.

Advertisement
"I hope Jameis Winston comes back. I want to beat him."

I'm sure you do sick-o.

I can't wait until Braxton miller flexes his nuts all over Goldens face, and Blake James gets so excited defending the greatness that is Al Golden into an aneurysm

Advertisement
I want FSU at their best when My Canes come visit Tally next season.

I know most of you mediocre types want JW to leave OUT OF PURE FEAR. WE call your type Curs.

Come back JW. We have unfinished business.

Cane Thing.

Oregon just scored on your noles.....again!!!!

According to Oregon Ducks, "The Only Thing Better Than Getting Some nole pu$$y Is Getting Ready To Get Some nole Pu$$y."

Advertisement
We couldn't beat a 4-6 Virginia team. We couldn't beat a 5-6 Pitt team. We couldn't beat probably the most mediocre SEC team in South Carolina who were 6-6. What makes you think we're beating FSU in Tally if Jameis were to somehow come back?

Advertisement
We couldn't beat a 4-6 Virginia team. We couldn't beat a 5-6 Pitt team. We couldn't beat probably the most mediocre SEC team in South Carolina who were 6-6. What makes you think we're beating FSU in Tally if Jameis were to somehow come back?

REAL CANES ARE FOND OF COMPETITION......You are not a real Cane Fan.

REAL CANES ARE FOND OF COMPETITION......You are not a real Cane Fan.

Real Canes fans gloat when their rivals get *** stomped. You are not a real Cane fan.

Rapeis ain't coming back. Why drive your victims home on the back of a crappy scooter when you can use that NFL cash to pay a driver to take them away in a tricked out BMW or Escalade?

Advertisement
Back