I hope Duke....

RohanMotor

Sophomore
goes pro this year. He deserves to get paid before another injury.

Watching Gurley come back off suspension to play for his team and teammates is just tragic. He was a sure fire early 1st round pick, now he has to see if he can even get picked in the 1st round. He family situation is pretty bad financially and that cost him a ton of money.

I hope Duke declares and takes care of his fam. He and his family deserve all they can get. Didn't have to come here, but his pride and love for the canes overshadowed his "business decision". Can't imagine what the last few years would have looked like if he wasn't here, or what we would be today. I don't think some of these top prospect would have come if Duke wasn't here....

Advertisement
He's busted his *** here. I'd like to see him cash in. No sense in risking injury in '15 for a 3rd place Coastal finish and loss in some shltty bowl game.

What do 3rd rounders make these days?

you are an embarrassment to UM fans. Duke is going in the 1st round early 2nd at the latest if he goes out early, next year he is a guarantee 1st round pick.

Personally I hope Duke Johnson leaves because this fanbase doesnt deserve a talent as special as him. I have seen too many fake UM fans diss him like he's playing side by side with Andre johnson and Santana Moss. Like he hasnt done anything for this football program since he's been here.

I wish he wouldve committed to FSU, yeah i said FSU, then you fake fans would be over here constantly crying about how Duke is a fake SFL kid, every time you see him embarrass us up and down the field.

Mama Duke,

If you read these boards, tell your son to get his money as soon as he can. The risk/reward just isn't there with this corching staff. The risk of a career ending injury is too great to accept when the probable reward is playing in the New Era Pin Stripe Bowl.

Advertisement
The running back position has never been less valuable to NFL teams. Also, there are a few guys that'll go ahead of him. Not really a knock on Duke.

Gurley has an insurance policy. 5M if his draft stock slips because of injury, and 10M if he gets injured and can never play again. Georgia just increased his insurance while he was out on suspension. He will be alright either way. I hate to see this happen to him though.

Big fan of Duke and he should leave but he is not going in the first round. RBs are not valuable like they were 5 years ago. And most teams are using 2-3 backs. Since the change in rules for WRs in the NFL its become a pass first league. Thats why you see all the records being broken.

Coming back one more year won't help his draft stock any. Canes fans can't ask for any more than what he's given for 3 years. Go Pro, get paid.

Advertisement
Rb is the one position where coming back will not help his status. They don't last long in the league. He needs to get his paper now. Great cane..

Advertisement
Back