I Hope Cam is watching

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s hard to look good at QB when Wario Cristobum is your HC.
The (Gawd Awful) TV telecast must have had 50 close-ups of Mario's face on the screen... how could Ward not fall in love with that puss and sign on the dotted line lickedy split?? I expect an announcement this year.

Advertisement
Bruh im reading the board and im legit shocked lmao did people expect him to be cam newton?

I can’t believe he’s getting slandered man lmao this fanbase is nuts

I'm shocked that ur shocked. Our fanbase expected 2nd and 3rd stringers Miami team to blow out 1st string Rutgers. The reaction is pretty much what I expected. Blame this guy, blame coaching and blame the real culprit... Sebastian

Advertisement
It’s actually disturbing that you guys can find enough hatred in your hearts right now to be mad at Brown
Sorry man. Must disagree. The vast majority of posts are defecating on Mario and Dawson. Sure there are a few posts saying that Brown was awful but that isn't hatred and it's not personal. I thought Brown played ok for a guy that had redshirted all year. This is clearly on the staff and this horribly broken system. Mario/Dawson is an awful combination.

Lol at you thinking coaches can be blamed for that...
Outside of Bain and X, Brown played as well as anyone else played. The whole team played average and got beat by an average team. I stick by my statement, JB isn't the sole reason Miami lost that game. Blaming him for the loss is wrong.
That being said, I do blame the coaches for JB being the only option at QB. That's who they rolled into the season with. If he's that ******* bad, why are we looking at him?? I respect you but I don't think this is the staff you should be stumping for.

Outside of Bain and X, Brown played as well as anyone else played. The whole team played average and got beat by an average team. I stick by my statement, JB isn't the sole reason Miami lost that game. Blaming him for the loss is wrong.
That being said, I do blame the coaches for JB being the only option at QB. That's who they rolled into the season with. If he's that ******* bad, why are we looking at him?? I respect you but I don't think this is the staff you should be stumping for.
He’ll never blame the staff for anything. He’s got a bias that favors Mario which is fine. Mario does things well I.e. recruiting. He’s going to be out coached here but the talent advantage should have us winning more of these games than not.

Advertisement
Back