I held strong, through Randy, Golden, but now

Saltycane

Sophomore
Premium
I'm done, if something doesn't change prior to the season in a major way then I will not renew my season passes for the first time in nearly 15 years. MR erred promoting from within for the DC, If he does nothing as far as the OC as we assume and Jarren Williams bolts I am hanging it up.

Back Ground on his ***** ups

1. He promoted from within because unlike Mario, Kirby Smart, Urban Meyer, Saban, etc he has no relationship with the recruits.
2. He will do nothing as far as the OC because he is comfortable and lazy
3. how can you lose Jarren but Saban can keep two Nation Champion QBs on the team while one sits.

Advertisement
I'm done, if something doesn't change prior to the season in a major way then I will not renew my season passes for the first time in nearly 15 years. MR erred promoting from within for the DC, If he does nothing as far as the OC as we assume and Jarren Williams bolts I am hanging it up.

1. He promoted from within because unlike Mario, Kirby Smart, Urban Meyer, Saban, etc he has no relationship with the recruits.
3. how can you lose Jarren but Saban can keep two Nation Champion QBs on the team while one sits.

I am %100 done spending my money on this debacle of an administration. These people ( BOT ) only understand one thing, lost revenue. It's their GAWD, and if people simply stay home it will be clear in 2020 or 20fackin21 that a change must be made. FML more boring ball for the foreseeable future at Miami.

Save your money and donate to the planes and banners that will be flying next season.

Advertisement
Will not watch another Hurricane team sport until changes are made from top to bottom. Including AD, BoT, possibly President. Get them all the **** out my face.

Advertisement
Back