I heard from an iffy source that Martell wont be approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Take it for what it’s worth listening to Zo last night he got word Martell was denied waiver. He said it should be announced today or tomorrow. Hope Jarren wins job now 8-5 here we come.
wow y'all really think Martell is just gonna come in and take us to the promise land :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, he just as unproven as any qb on the roster, the only thing different is that he was ranked higher coming out of high school. If we go 8-5 without Martell, we will probably go 8-5 with him.

Advertisement
Zo lol how much money did he ask for you to donate while he fed y'all exclusive info?

Take it for what it’s worth listening to Zo last night he got word Martell was denied waiver. He said it should be announced today or tomorrow. Hope Jarren wins job now 8-5 here we come.
That's the dumbest **** ever. Why would we be headed for 8-5 because tate who hasnt proved anything as a college starter would be denied? Jarren is the better qb by the way. Easily we win 10 games

Advertisement
We could win 10 games with Cade at QB as long as our offense improves from last year. Gaytors suck go back to their board

Advertisement
He said that he heard through the grapevine that Tate waiver was denied, he said he doesn’t know how true it is at the moment and even his sources apparently can’t 100% confirm. Idk man, Zo was one of the first people to confirm that Miami was looking for an OC before Richt retirement, but he also said that Larry Fedora would be our new OC, he then swore that Major Applewhite was hired as OC. If I learned anything during the Manny Era, is that you take “leaked sources” with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
Who the **** is zo? And im sure they will announce something as soon as they find out. Dont know why people think they will just wait a day or two before they say some.

He said that he heard through the grapevine that Tate waiver was denied, he said he doesn’t know how true it is at the moment and even his sources apparently can’t 100% confirm. Idk man, Zo was one of the first people to confirm that Miami was looking for an OC before Richt retirement, but he also said that Larry Fedora would be our new OC, he then swore that Major Applewhite was hired as OC. If I learned anything during the Manny Era, is that you take “leaked sources” with a grain of salt.
Seems this Zo guy's track record is spot on! Smh

Sounds like this guy is getting his info off twitter and message boards. Everybody want to act like they got plugs now days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back