I hear we are recruiting Demar Dorsey

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
and recruiting him hard.

Would you take him?

I would welcome him to the U with open arms.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol @ the idiots at grassy already saying there's no chance. If we are after him I'm sure he's done what he has to do.

27.gif

O LET DO IT!!!! O LET DO IT!!!! O LET DO IT!!!!

27.gif

O LET DO IT!!!! O LET DO IT!!!! O LET DO IT!!!!

hope to see a little of that on our sidelines in the next few years when we are actually going to be on the winning side of some of those close games.

Advertisement
Obviously i don't know the kid personally so he might be an ok guy....but everything i've ever seen of him on TV screamed "stay away". That's just a quick judgemental opinion of his actions/words during games, interviews, etc. Add to that the other off the field issues we've heard about (and grades), and it doesn't seem like the best idea for a program looking to change it's ways and move forward. That being said, i trust Golden and this staff so if they think he's changed for the better and choose to pursue this kid i'm ok with it.

Why not take a chance on him? Very talented at a need position, will have a very short leash to **** up, and will be surrounded by better teammates.

So, it's only a rumor that must have been started by who know who, and there is no factual information that supports this claim? Only thing out there is a wish list by Dorsey. One fact: He loves Michigan.

Stay away. Kid is a complete head case.

We've already got enough to deal with with the NCAA investigation. We don't need Willie Williams Part 2

Advertisement
When did Latwan Anderson ever get arrested multiple times and have multiple run-ins with the law? Not even UF and Urban Meyer was willing to take a chance with this kid and his criminal history.

Advertisement
Back