I HAVE VA TECH WINNING THE COASTAL...

Advertisement
Yep. They will be good, relative only to the Coastal, the worst Division in major college football.

We start out the season 0-2 in the ACC (Clemson and Free Shoes), and between VT, GT, UNC, Duke, Pitt and Golden's Daddy (London), we lose 3 (very easilly 4, lose only 2 with luck). 5-3 wins the Coastal. VT wins, GT, UNC,,,,,, then us, Pitt, Duke and UVA in some 4th through 7th place)

Another season where VT doesn't even have to beat us to win the Coastal.

Advertisement
The saddest part about this thread is that even the Golden supporters on the forum are scared to stick their neck out and predict big wins. smh where did it all go wrong :(

All I know is that if I have to stand in the rain for 3 hours just to see those god**** rednecks celebrating another win in our own stadium i'm going to lose it and go hunting for Hokies.

The saddest part about this thread is that even the Golden supporters on the forum are scared to stick their neck out and predict big wins. smh where did it all go wrong :(

All I know is that if I have to stand in the rain for 3 hours just to see those god**** rednecks celebrating another win in our own stadium i'm going to lose it and go hunting for Hokies.

OK. I'll bite. 9 and 3. ACC Champ game win. OB win. 11-3. We will win the turnover game all year thanks to our crushing D and control the ground game via the Bus.

Advertisement
Hate to say it mane, but they're going to be pretty good this year. Last year we caught VaTech at the right time. They were down about 6 starters and we took advantage, but remember when they were healthy they spanked the issh out of OSU.

Keep in mind, the last few years, they have caught us at the right time too. Whether it was injuries, suspensions, etc. VA Tech will be a thorn in any team's side because they have GREAT coaching, but their talent is average at best. Brewer is not a good QB. Their OL is not deep or even ACC newsworthy. It will be the D that kills you every time and not because they are that talented on D. the last 3-4 years their talent on D has plummetted. What keeps them winning is Bud Foster. He eats coaches like ours alive.

He basically runs a 4-4 where he walks that one of his toughest DBs into the box and sells out against the run and short pass EVERY down. We get caught without our pants down because we never adjust, and neither do most teams they beat. Look at Ohio St., the were without Braxton Miller and went conservative on O. Bud Foster predicted it, and sold out on everything under 7yds.

LOL, over the last few years when is not the right time to catch us. haha

Advertisement
I expect them to be doesn't just like they were last year. Their season opener against OSU was an anomaly, not the norm and it's been covered multiple times what happened there.

How is it possible that VT is going to be different from how bad they were last year?

CANES ARE GOING TO WIN THE WHOLE **** THING!

VT and GT are the only teams that have won the coastal more than once. So that's not really a surprise pick to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back