I have to know

CanefaninBuckeyeland

The Shogun of CIS
So I was fortunate enough to not be able to watch a second of that game. But did any of the young bucks (LT, JW, etc.) get any burn or did Manuela run out the same jags he always does?

Advertisement
Nope. None played meaningful snaps. Only ST. Wait. Arroyo got a catch and can block way better than Mallory. That’s all I got. And 24-0 should have subbed for 21-26 when they drove for a TD. They were the reason they scored. Took turns sucking ***.

Cats.jpg

Nope. None played meaningful snaps. Only ST. Wait. Arroyo got a catch and can block way better than Mallory. That’s all I got. And 24-0 should have subbed for 21-26 when they drove for a TD. They were the reason they scored. Took turns sucking ***.
Yeah Mallory Archer needs to see the bench he was horrendous

Advertisement
James Williams is partly responsible for that kickoff return TD by App State. He looked reluctant to initiate contact and as a result, didn't contain and took a bad angle. I have to watch the highlights, but I remember #0 smack dab in the middle of that play and watching it go by. If he so much as commits to putting a hat on one of the lead blockers, that return probably gets slowed and stopped.

Criminal to think these kids rode the bench while the other two were tackling like the ball carrier was home base. I don’t get it mane

Advertisement
LT doesn’t even stand up for the team when the defense was on the field during a crucial moment. I am hoping this staff can find some snaps for him

Advertisement
Back