I have seen the light

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
i knew in my stomach this penn st fiasco would lead to bad things. Lets be real, Golden isnt flipping jc or sony and we arent lucky enough for james franklin to stay at vandy so i guess we have to get used to the mediocrity unless ag surprises us over the next month.

Advertisement
Until the UM brass get serious about a winning football program,
our 'Canes will continue to be the legendary ghosts of football
dominance.

Last edited:
How this gets fixed we need our boys who are in the nfl and on tv to start being the big boosters they can be so they have a say in this program. Donna won't listen till they open their wallets. The money we donate (those that do) isn't enough to get our voices heard.

When a coach first comes on those first couple seasons are when a guy can really sell his vision. Due to a combination of Corch and the cloud our classes were not anywhere near as good as they should have been. You can't sell the same thing you were. Al has to win now for recruits to really buy in. We will get some studs cause guys want to play close to their family or just spend 4 years in a city like Miami.

Our class looked so good in late Nov because those are the guys that want to be in Miami. Corch has struggled to convince the kids that want to get away to stay. I don't think Al can win without elite talent and I don't think he can land enough of it at this point. 8-9 win seasons might be the best we can hope for.

Advertisement
This program is a complete disgrace to where it was in the past. Da U is dead!! smh

Depends on your perspective. Some of us have even been around since (gasp!) before the 30-for-30. If you REALLY think about it, "Da U" has never really been any good. The Miami Hurricanes, on the other hand...

Last edited:
Shame on you guys who think the sky has fallen..Golden's first year without handcuffs on for recruiting and he's coming in with a top ten class.. My biggest question would be how many times did Donfo miss a tackle or chase out of position or let a receiver get behind him.?...I got a tremendous wake up while watching the pregame NC preview with several coaches explaining FSU's game plan in slow motion..Well guess who they used to show guys out of position and missing tackles? These well critized senior defensive players were so bad they made FSU look even better..Sometimes we root so hard for a team the obvouis just doesn't sink in.. OUR PLAYERS ARE JUST NOT THAT GOOD...No matter what is being taught for a defensive scheme its up to the players to follow through on the philosphy...OUR PLAYERS JUST DON'T FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.. At this point I see the glass as half full...

Advertisement
Shame on you guys who think the sky has fallen..Golden's first year without handcuffs on for recruiting and he's coming in with a top ten class.. My biggest question would be how many times did Donfo miss a tackle or chase out of position or let a receiver get behind him.?...I got a tremendous wake up while watching the pregame NC preview with several coaches explaining FSU's game plan in slow motion..Well guess who they used to show guys out of position and missing tackles? These well critized senior defensive players were so bad they made FSU look even better..Sometimes we root so hard for a team the obvouis just doesn't sink in.. OUR PLAYERS ARE JUST NOT THAT GOOD...No matter what is being taught for a defensive scheme its up to the players to follow through on the philosphy...OUR PLAYERS JUST DON'T FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.. At this point I see the glass as half full...

LMAO at a top 10 class.

At this rate we are going to be lucky to end up top 15/20.

Lot's of big fish still out there ready to announce for every other college except UM. Book it.

Advertisement
Until the UM brass get serious about a winning football program,
our 'Canes will continue to be the legendary ghosts of football
dominance.

220.gif

Advertisement
i knew in my stomach this penn st fiasco would lead to bad things. Lets be real, Golden isnt flipping jc or sony and we arent lucky enough for james franklin to stay at vandy so i guess we have to get used to the mediocrity unless ag surprises us over the next month.

You saw the light? Walk toward it.

Our NFL guys don't make enough to be "big boosters " big boosters are these billionaire guys that can flood programs with cash. I don't think Miami has anyone on that level as alumni

Advertisement
Back