??? (I have made an observation about Cyrus Moss coverage)

StevoBevo

Freshman
I was scrolling through social media just now through all the commitments and the ONLY recruit 247sports didn’t cover today about the AA game and players committing was Cyrus Moss….maybe I’m crazy and it’s nothing but it definitely seems odd. Would it be far fetched to say if he chose USC and Riley that they would’ve ? Not sure. But I find it odd that out of all the recruits today that didn’t get coverage on their page it’s the recruit that chose Miami. Yet they have several posts about Prime beating out Miami for Coleman…

Advertisement
Coleman knew he wasn't getting that 5th star if he chose miami. Shortsighted af, but i guess I cant blame em?

Advertisement
Deion has a better bag game right now.

Coming to Miami would make more long term sense for Coleman, because Mario will take Miami into the playoffs. JSU ain’t going there unless Deion turns JSU into Cincinnati. But it’s like Texas and the OL position: money talks.
Deion CANNOT take JSU to the playoffs unless JSU becomes an FBS program.

Last edited:
Deion has a better bag game right now.

Coming to Miami would make more long term sense for Coleman, because Mario will take Miami into the playoffs. JSU ain’t going there unless Deion turns JSU into Cincinnati. But it’s like Texas and the OL position: money talks.
Maybe Coleman number one goal isn't NFL long term money, he needed a bigger boost right now for his family

Advertisement
Shouldn’t be a surprise mainly because ND had 10 kids there committed to them, UGA and Taint had 6 each. That got the most attention.

I was scrolling through social media just now through all the commitments and the ONLY recruit 247sports didn’t cover today about the AA game and players committing was Cyrus Moss….maybe I’m crazy and it’s nothing but it definitely seems odd. Would it be far fetched to say if he chose USC and Riley that they would’ve ? Not sure. But I find it odd that out of all the recruits today that didn’t get coverage on their page it’s the recruit that chose Miami. Yet they have several posts about Prime beating out Miami for Coleman…

I love a good ranking site bash, but they covered it the same as all the others from what I saw. This shot is from right now, and when he announced it was the larger feature article on the left until a newer article displaced it. Am I missing something? Also here is their writers tweet which 247 main and Willfongbong RT'd too.

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 8.59.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 9.02.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 9.02.41 PM.png

Wrongo. Deion CANNOT take JSU to the playoffs unless JSU becomes an FBS program. (Playoffs being defined as the College Football Playoff and not the FCS 24-team playoff).
WRONGO CLOWNSHOW
Posters are referring to Deion making JSU like Cincinatti and going to the FBS playoffs. JSU can make the FCS playoffs, but teams from the SWAC have a harder road to get to the playoffs.

WRONGO CLOWNSHOW
Posters are referring to Deion making JSU like Cincinatti and going to the FBS playoffs. JSU can make the FCS playoffs, but teams from the SWAC have a harder road to get to the playoffs.

They aren't even in the FCS Playoffs.

The SWAC winners play the MEAC in the Celebration Bowl. Only way JSU can get into the FCS Playoffs is by finishing 2nd in the SWAC + being an at-large select

Advertisement
WRONGO CLOWNSHOW
Are you that dense? The post was about Mario taking Miami to the playoffs and unless Deion makes JSU another Cincinnati it isn't happening. You responded unless JSU becomes an FCS school and I corrected you. In my post I even clarified CFP vs FCS playoffs.

And if I'm the clownshow, how come you corrected your post from FCS to FBS 7 minutes ago???

Personal attacks
Are you that dense? The post was about Mario taking Miami to the playoffs and unless Deion makes JSU another Cincinnati it isn't happening. You responded unless JSU becomes an FCS school and I corrected you. In my post I even clarified CFP vs FCS playoffs.

And if I'm the clownshow, how come you corrected your post from FCS to FBS 7 minutes ago???
Clownshow gonna clownshow

Have fun scouring message boards

Have a great day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back