• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

I have faith in the Ticket Taker!

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Changes are necessary, IF he decides thus. I will support his decision (which is to keep Morris as long as Morris wants, then hire DiMare Shannon as "Coach for Life".)

I am on board with the AD y'all worship! The one y'all said came unto his own after Shalala left, and is in complete control!

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Wait, did I go into the wrong gate all season? Which gate do I go through to have the AD scan my ticket?
Seriously, do we really need another [insert name] is ruining Miami baseball thread?

scrantoncane

Sophomore
<iframe src='//gifs.com/embed/ncaaf-bethune-cookman-at-miami-2017-pgO9WV' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='640px' height='360px' style='-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);' ></iframe>

<iframe src='//gifs.com/embed/ncaaf-bethune-cookman-at-miami-2017-NxZ7gD' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='640px' height='360px' style='-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);' ></iframe>

test

scrantoncane

Sophomore
[video]<iframe src='//gifs.com/embed/miami-vs-syracuse-10-21-2017-full-game-hd-rR0gr2' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' width='640px' height='360px' style='-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);' ></iframe>[/video]

test