[I have an opinion on] Nyjalik Kelly

Advertisement
Everyone loves Moss including me. But Kelly is Day 1 material. I liked him better than Shemar.
Man yall dont be listening to prop Joe go run the receipts...was saying it for 2 years.
I was a Kelly guy for like 3 years now he was my must have in the class. lol
I also coached against him 1 game...and met him as a 9th grader when he dissed me at a camp saying **** beat all my lineman ***...he was laying down in sandals while everyone else was practicing and just talking sh*t...so im like who tf is this *** hole *Samuel Jackson voice*

"A fluid, athletic big man that can get after the quarterback. Young for his grade and won’t turn 18 years old until midway through his freshman year of college"

6'6 250-260 according to his mom, as someone said before.

Rob Schneider GIF

All I have to say - started following the []_[] around 2002 when I was in college. This is the first time I’ve seen us stacking chips around the whole roster. We still have a lot to do. But this is the first time we are stacking 4 and 5 star players across the roster. Imagine guys like N Kelly, L Taylor etc. getting their first whiffs their RS sophomore seasons instead of significant playing time True Freshman year. That’s when we will be back.

I'd calm down on the 250-260 talk until there are pics of him out there showing the amount of bad weight.

It's doable but he will probably lose some of that once fall practice comes around.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El El who could we compare Kelly too?

I'm interested in the LCE take as well.

As for me, I'm comparing him to Trevon Walker because both play edge and the 5 technique. And both are freaks. **Edit: Walker was 285 coming out of high school. Just a little off lol.

Watch Nyjalik play the 5 technique. He has a great balance of punch and quick twitch:

Last edited:
I'd calm down on the 250-260 talk until there are pics of him out there showing the amount of bad weight.

It's doable but he will probably lose some of that once fall practice comes around.
He won't see meaningful snaps until he's broken 3 hundo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A GA I know that I spoke to at practice said it’s just a question of putting on weight with him. Could probably make an impact purely as pass rusher based off just talent and get off but really needs time in the weight room to put on the size and strength to be an every down guy. A year or two from now watch out he has Jaelan Phillips, Greg Rosseau level potential.

I'm interested in the LCE take as well.

As for me, I'm comparing him to Trevon Walker because both play edge and the 5 technique. And both are freaks.

Watch Nyjalik play the 5 technique. He has a great balance of punch and quick twitch:

He's gots off the snap quick! Also used to getting held - he'll fit right in here.

Advertisement
Back