I have a solution and an out for Miami!

Blake James or whoever should just force or just fire D'nofrio themselves. If Golden is so adamant on keeping his friend, then he'll leave on his own also. Either way, we get a new defensive coordinator or new head coach!

What you're describing above is what should have happened DURING THE SUMMER when Golden started flirting with Penn State. Many of us were begging for this to happen, it requires an administration with:

1) Intelligence
2) Forward Thinking
3) Balls

So don't hold your breath

Advertisement
Dorito paycheck.jpg

Just stop paying him...maybe he'll get the hint!

Blake James or whoever should just force or just fire D'nofrio themselves. If Golden is so adamant on keeping his friend, then he'll leave on his own also. Either way, we get a new defensive coordinator or new head coach!

You would have a hard time trying to convince another coach to come here knowing that he doesn't have the authority to put his own staff together I would think.

WTF are u talking about his point when you fire his buddy he will leave on his own without a buy out

WTF are you talking about? I fully understand what he is trying to accomplish in his post. Do have trouble with reading comprehension?

When is the last time you heard of an AD firing a coordinator at a major university? If you set the precedent that the AD will be hiring and firing coordinators and going over the head of the head coach it will be a huge red flag for the next potential coach.

Money talk sir. I doubt the next head coach would give a **** if James fired D'nofrio! Everyone can see that he can't run a defense, and the only reason he still has a job is because he's best buds with Golden. So, it is worth a try.

You would have a hard time trying to convince another coach to come here knowing that he doesn't have the authority to put his own staff together I would think.

WTF are u talking about his point when you fire his buddy he will leave on his own without a buy out

WTF are you talking about? I fully understand what he is trying to accomplish in his post. Do have trouble with reading comprehension?

When is the last time you heard of an AD firing a coordinator at a major university? If you set the precedent that the AD will be hiring and firing coordinators and going over the head of the head coach it will be a huge red flag for the next potential coach.

Money talk sir. I doubt the next head coach would give a **** if James fired D'nofrio! Everyone can see that he can't run a defense, and the only reason he still has a job is because he's best buds with Golden. So, it is worth a try.

Well ok, I guess you're right. Look for it to happen this week.

Advertisement

The unviersity as a whole does not pay as much attention to these matters as you think. Shalala and even James are content with losing 4-6 games a year as long as we run a clean program

Can we go after Narduzzi, Smart, or Pruitt, please? Golden already said he's not changing anything so why keep him around. He's by far the most stubbornness coach we've ever had!

Tell me what big time university would allow 4 years of this record breaking bad defense. The AD needs to take the decision out of Al's hand. Maybe Al says I will leave if you let Doritos go. The ADs reply should be don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Advertisement
Back