I have a solution and an out for Miami!

sszoeboy

Freshman
Blake James or whoever should just force or just fire D'nofrio themselves. If Golden is so adamant on keeping his friend, then he'll leave on his own also. Either way, we get a new defensive coordinator or new head coach!

Advertisement
Blake James or whoever should just force or just fire D'nofrio themselves. If Golden is so adamant on keeping his friend, then he'll leave on his own also. Either way, we get a new defensive coordinator or new head coach!

You would have a hard time trying to convince another coach to come here knowing that he doesn't have the authority to put his own staff together I would think.

Whatever. It is a start. Would take it. Just do something. Because what he's doing ain't workin.

You would have a hard time trying to convince another coach to come here knowing that he doesn't have the authority to put his own staff together I would think.

We also have 3+ years worth of mind blowing defensive statistics to show to any potential new coach to prove that clearly some changes needed to be made.

i have said this several times once you fire his buddy he will leave on his own. He will put his friendship over the team and just leave i would bet money on this

Advertisement
If they don't hire Butch it would be the same **** with a new coach with his hands tied behind his back because of the administration trying to be Harvard U.

WTF are u talking about his point when you fire his buddy he will leave on his own without a buy out

I understand what you're saying but it isn't a good way to run a program. They should give Golden the opportunity to make the move and urge him to do it. If he resists you just let them both go. If Blake James wants to be a legit AD at a major university he cannot let the tail wag the dog.

Advertisement

Or, the fact that Blake James hasn't forced Al to make changes to his staff up to this point, despite clear evidence that they are needed, would show a potential coach that the administration is actually unreasonably patient and unmeddling...

WTF are u talking about his point when you fire his buddy he will leave on his own without a buy out

WTF are you talking about? I fully understand what he is trying to accomplish in his post. Do have trouble with reading comprehension?

When is the last time you heard of an AD firing a coordinator at a major university? If you set the precedent that the AD will be hiring and firing coordinators and going over the head of the head coach it will be a huge red flag for the next potential coach.

Or, the fact that Blake James hasn't forced Al to make changes to his staff up to this point, despite clear evidence that they are needed, would show a potential coach that the administration is actually unreasonably patient and unmeddling...

who can put the AD on the hotseat ehe hasnt done his job either

Advertisement

The outgoing president???

Advertisement
If they don't hire Butch it would be the same **** with a new coach with his hands tied behind his back because of the administration trying to be Harvard U.

Butch Davis is the only coach capable of fixing the program?

He's the only proven coach available. Can you think of anyone else with a proven track record as a head coach who'd be affordable or willing to come to Miami?

WTF are you talking about? I fully understand what he is trying to accomplish in his post. Do have trouble with reading comprehension?

When is the last time you heard of an AD firing a coordinator at a major university? If you set the precedent that the AD will be hiring and firing coordinators and going over the head of the head coach it will be a huge red flag for the next potential coach.

fck the AD he should be gone too

The outgoing president???

what hasn't the AD done now? he came in what last year as his first full year? u guys r hilarious. u give a coach 4 years and at the end of this year, golden should be gone. he's done a pathetic job the last 2 years esp and we have shown no improvement. we were actually better on D in year 1 when we lost some of our best players for 1,4, 6 games.

Completely disagree. Any coach with half a brain could see how awful the team is and the direction the program is going. Coaches have been fired for less , so the DC would be understandable

Advertisement
Back