I have a dream (Gameday)

motorcitycane

Senior
It’s gameday!

Even though we face the difficulties of today, tomorrow, and the last 17 years of Miami Hurricanes Football. I still have a dream.

No one is giving us a shot, even our own canes fans.
Fans that say “Clemson was a guaranteed loss the second they landed on our revised schedule.”

I don’t share their sentiment. I’m here to deal hopium!

I have a dream that Miami walks into Death Valley, Clemson wins the toss, they defer. Miami scores a 50 yard TD on the opening possession of the game.

I have a dream that on Clemsons first offensive series Trevor Lawrence throws a uncharacteristic pick 6 to DJ Ivey and they quickly go down 14-0 in the first 5 minutes of the game.

I have a dream that this program marches into Death Valley and emerges victorious in the storm and rain.

You brought D’Eriq King here to win games like this one. To make a statement. To announce to the college football world that we are byke and here to stay.

I have a dream that this win will send shockwaves throughout the college football world. Recruits are on notice.

This is not the thread for mopes! They have the opposite of a dream. They live nightmares! They have doubt, Skepticism, fear in their hearts. They have been battered for 17 years.

This team is different. We have a leader. We have the Monstars on the defensive line.

We have Rhett Lashlee and King.

I have a dream that we are about to make it 3-0 all time in Death Valley.

Do not come into my thread with that scary ****t. If yo *** is scared then go to church dawg!

Win 38-35!

Trevor Lawrence has the ball with 1:00 to go and we pick it off!

I’m dreaming baby!

Advertisement
**** yeah.... its Saturday.....
We got this.
You see my banner.
tenor - 2020-10-03T155317.788.gif

It’s gameday!

Even though we face the difficulties of today, tomorrow, and the last 17 years of Miami Hurricanes Football. I still have a dream.

No one is giving us a shot, even our own canes fans.
Fans that say “Clemson was a guaranteed loss the second they landed on our revised schedule.”

I don’t share their sentiment. I’m here to deal hopium!

I have a dream that Miami walks into Death Valley, Clemson wins the toss, they defer. Miami scores a 50 yard TD on the opening possession of the game.

I have a dream that on Clemsons first offensive series Trevor Lawrence throws a uncharacteristic pick 6 to DJ Ivey and they quickly go down 14-0 in the first 5 minutes of the game.

I have a dream that this program marches into Death Valley and emerges victorious in the storm and rain.

You brought D’Eriq King here to win games like this one. To make a statement. To announce to the college football world that we are byke and here to stay.

I have a dream that this win will send shockwaves throughout the college football world. Recruits are on notice.

This is not the thread for mopes! They have the opposite of a dream. They live nightmares! They have doubt, Skepticism, fear in their hearts. They have been battered for 17 years.

This team is different. We have a leader. We have the Monstars on the defensive line.

We have Rhett Lashlee and King.

I have a dream that we are about to make it 3-0 all time in Death Valley.

Do not come into my thread with that scary ****t. If yo *** is scared then go to church dawg!

Win 38-35!

Trevor Lawrence has the ball with 1:00 to go and we pick it off!

I’m dreaming baby!

****, after this you need to change your handled to MartinLutherCane

Advertisement
I disagree:

38-34 Canes!

This is the game that our new and refound heritage is built upon. Like UCLA, like beating the Cornhuskers to win our first Natty. We roll and we should go straight to Charlotte. We change our position in college football. The last 2 spots in our 2 Rings 1 Chain’s recruiting class is filled by studs. Our players carry the attitude that this is business and handle their own each and every Saturday. The joy and fun that Manny preaches is filled by the gratitude for success achieved by winning. We roll and the face of this Program changes the course of the future for many Canes fans and players (that actually want to stay to win for their program and not bolt for the league when they receive a projection to be drafted in Round 2 or later). And most of all, we snap the pain that we have been experiencing for the last 17 years. Tonight’s the night. Let’s roll Canes!

I actually had a dream 2 nights ago that Miami was up 32-30 with the ball. Scored a TD with 1:39 left and made extra point to go up 39-30 (2 scores). Woke up from there. That would be so awesome.

Advertisement
Back